West Region summer transfer thread 2018

glensmad

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So who are we expecting the be the big spenders this summer then? 

Pollok seemed to be coming together a bit towards the end of the season, actually finishing in a respectable position after an abysmal start. I can see them making 2 or 3 big purchases to push on for the league next season (assuming they still have the funds). Talbot and Beith will be distracted by the Senior Scottish too. 

Also wondering if teams will see the need for better squads now that there is more focus on league games and less on "diddy" cups.  

Reece Glackin (St Roch's) is going to Queens Park

2 hours ago, qpfc said:

Anyone know of players that are off to QP this summer? Wouldn't be surprised if there are a few considering the amount of players that have left us 

St Roch's have so far signed

John Stark

Tam Hanlon

Stephen Bryson

Paul Tierney

Keiran Daw

Robert Maguire

Darren Maguire

Ryan Mc Manus

Keiran Martin

Jordan Logan

Heard he's signed ,any good??heard he fell out with arthurlie??

Sent from my SM-G950F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Don't know about falling out with Arthurlie, but he is a serious goal threat and hits a good free kick. I think any club in Super Premium would see him as an asset.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Pie and Bovril mobile app

18 hours ago, Botlad67 said:

Talbot have signed Keir samson from Cumnock and have also signed a young lad from east kilbiride . Heard at last nights match v girvan. Hopefully add to centre of pitch and we won’t be far away again. 

Only if they can header th ball 40 feet in the air

McKenzie and Hay two of the  few who escape criticism in a very poor Arthurlie side.    Im not surprised they are looking to leave to be honest.  Hay is a very good young keeper and McKenzie is just different class. Good luck to both of them they deserve to be playing with better players and management.

Archived