West Region summer transfer thread 2018

glensmad

Ok, here goes, give us your wild speculation, pub rumours, nods and winks or confirmed deals.

I expect a lot to start happening with many players' contracts expiring at the end of next week.

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The following is a list of the players who have so far re-signed for Glencairn for next season :-

Rhys Donaldson, Craig McGregor, Alex Grier, Tony Fraser, Jordan Leyden, Sean McGuire, Jay McKay, Gary Smith.

Discussions are currently taking place with other players in the current squad.

5 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

Few leaving the Buffs if the rumour mill is true .

Would you care to elaborate on said rumours as I would imagine your post fits near every team in the juniors.

Few leaving (insert team name here) if the rumour mill is true

Would you care to elaborate on said rumours as I would imagine your post fits near every team in the juniors.

Few leaving (insert team name here) if the rumour mill is true

Been asked no to & I like to protect my sources but can say an experienced defender to their rivals & an experienced midfielder to his former club. How’s that?

2 hours ago, Crazy Feet said:

Would imagine there will be a bit of a clear out at The Glens. Seem to have stagnated when last season they should really have been getting out of that league.

There will be a few in and out, yes.

12 minutes ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

Nobody can sign any new players until after the AGM

Not quite true, you can sign free agents or amateurs who haven't played junior this season.

But if a player has been registered with another junior team this season, he cannot be registered with a club between now and the 3rd Sunday in July.

Archived