Love Island 2018

The photoshoot was a full on minter. Like the most desperate cry for attention possible [emoji23].

Also Wes 100% wanted to sack Laura off if Ellie was up for it and is trying to play it all cool as though he wasn’t interested. Laura’s a fucking psycho anyway.

Also Adam is a top boi. A bit of a p***k, but an entertaining p***k all the same.

Didn't feel like Ellie was wanting to kiss Alex at all, he just went for it whay felt mid conversation and caught her off guard. Cringy viewing.

Everyone clapping along just made it even harder to watch. He's not a virgin ffs

They should just let Alex be Alex. I'm sure the boys (and girls) mean well, but the infantilisation is counterproductive and a little bit strange. I wasn't too keen on Jack and Adam's talk to him at the end, however well-intentioned. I'm not sure that Ellie appreciated the reaction from the others to the kiss, either. 

My rankings:

Sound group -

Wes, Ellie, Adam, Jack, Josh, Alex, Dani

Dull, nothing characters/people I don't have an opinion on yet:

Megan, Georgia (although she's growing on me in fairness), Zara

Whiny c**t group -

Rosie, Laura, Eyal (creep), Samira

Zara btw, oh myimage.png.fee347d7b47f38af7ccb483b8cefa56e.png

Rosie has utterly embarrassed herself the last couple of days tbh, Adam's a top boy and she's just been ridiculously naive. The outcome was so predictable.

Delighted Hayley's gone as she was a horrible bitch and I didn't really care about big burger nips Charlie so he was a price worth paying.

Wes needs to get shot of Laura ASAP as she's only going to get worse. Laura and Rosie are the two oldest girls (I think) and it's unsurprising they are both still single at a more advanced age. Two absolute mental cases. Megan has to be one of the most boring people on earth but she's very tidy so not sure where I stand.

Catching up on last night, Wes has to get Laura binned - she’s a needy horror, a complete pain in the arse.

Assuming it's not suitable to post videos on said needy horror on this thread...

Anyway, the amount of "victim blaming" nonsense I've seen on twitter about Rosie is everything I dislike about social media. She's acted like a complete roaster over someone she's known for a week. That photo shoot was a bigger embarrassment than the Iranian throw in last night.

Assuming it's not suitable to post videos on said needy horror on this thread...

Anyway, the amount of "victim blaming" nonsense I've seen on twitter about Rosie is everything I dislike about social media. She's acted like a complete roaster over someone she's known for a week. That photo shoot was a bigger embarrassment than the Iranian throw in last night.

Agreed she is a muppet. Was pissing myself at her reaction during the make up game.

This new guy coming into the house comes across as a total nob