Love Island 2018

He came across  as entitled when he was arguing there, I think it's his own insecurities causing the problems more than anything else at this point.

He needs to chill out and just move onto whoever comes in next becomes he's coming across far too strong and you can tell by the twitter reactions that he's becoming less popular each episode

Edited by Louis Litt

In fairness to Alex, Ellie, at a bare minimum, came out of that no better than he did. He is an intelligent, handsome guy; he is at risk of looking entitled* and increasingly desperate, but he just needs to dust himself down and #goagain when the next girls arrive - none of the girls at the moment are 'right' for him (and he isn't right for them, either). 

* I don't think he is one of those guys, but has risked unfairly portraying himself as such with some of his recent stuff. 

I don't think Ellie was ever really interested in him tbh. She 100% know that was a guaranteed way to survive the first recoupling. Alex is a bit of a weirdo, though. Wouldn't be shocked if he was caught hiding in the bathroom carving a voodoo doll of Ellie out of a wooden spoon.

Tonight looks to be absolute scenes. Laura's a weirdo. Within the space of about 30 seconds she'd gone from effectively threatening to chuck Wes, to being all over him again. I reckon as soon as Megan shows any interest he'll sack Laura right off and get absolute torn in about he like a dug eating beetroot.

17 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Alex was in the right IMO.

Laura to top herself after tomorrows episode probs.

It's Alex's fault for trying it on with someone who clearly isn't suited to him. He probably needed to play it like Camilla last year, wait until there's actually someone suitable but bide his time in a friend couple til them. He's now in danger of getting binned at a recoupling.