Love Island 2018

Hopefully the three new arrivals spice things up a bit more.

Georgia and Rosie have been decent additions, and Hayley, although a dreadful person and thick as pigshit, is good entertainment value.

Georgia is going to snake Niall with one of the new boys, I reckon. 

Dani and Jack are my favourite couple by a distance at the moment. 

Jack’s easily the best in the house. Can tell he likes a pint or 8. Whereas the rest of the boys probably don’t even drink pints.

Hayley is a total bitch, a tidy bitch granted but still an utter cow. Eyal is a tit for choosing to save her.

I can’t help feeling as if the reaction from the other Islanders, however well-intentioned, whenever Alex does, like, anything, is probably only succeeding in making him feel more insecure than he already is. It is easy to detect some self-pity in his discussions with the girls, too, as on his date with Megan, and, whilst understandable to a degree, I’m not sure that is exactly helping him either.

Megan is Wow.  Rosie is v. dece, too. 

Already looking forward to the next episode, going by the preview clips. Bets on Adam having tried it on with Megan? Monty Oh Well