Love Island 2018

Disproportionate number of arsehole females this year. The looks on their faces when they realised they didn’t have the power after friendzoning their partners was hilarious. 

That Hayley is a wid but came across as an utter boot.

Clearly doesn’t like that Eyal dude but her attitude when the new chicks came in was stinking.

The poor new lassie tried to say hello and I thought she was about to launch a glass at her.

TRS's OFFICIAL PREDICTIONS #1

Hayley will hopefully get booted out tonight. Wes to stick with Laura, Alex to stick with Samira, Jack to stick with Dani, Eyal to leave Hayley and go with Kendall, Niall to go with Georgia, Adam to leave Kendall and go with Rosie.

Edited by The Real Saints

Hayley is obviously a terrible person, but, if I'm being generous, I suppose she has the potential to add some #drama to an otherwise fairly nondescript group of girls. Still wouldn't be unhappy with her being booted, mind. 

Samira is a slug with no personality, so I'd probably like her to be on the first flight back to Gatwick, but I also expect Alex to stick with her. 

Agree with the last few posts. Hayley's come across terribly but is at least providing some entertainment and will inevitably cause some arguments. Samira's contributing nothing and is more than welcome to f**k off.

Niall and Alex are good c***s.