Love Island 2018

10 hours ago, Netan Sansara said:

How was Shipman brought it back from the dead (going by the clip from tomorrow)?

He wanted to go with new Laura but she preferred new Jack. She wanted to go with Paul but he preferred old Laura. They've just had to make do with each other.

I think Alexandra is by far and away the hottest thing in there. Keeping that as a fall back is incredible, Adam will be well proud.......RIP.

1 hour ago, ShaggysBeard said:

He wanted to go with new Laura but she preferred new Jack. She wanted to go with Paul but he preferred old Laura. They've just had to make do with each other.

I think Alexandra is by far and away the hottest thing in there. Keeping that as a fall back is incredible, Adam will be well proud.......RIP.

I know how it happened, but for such an awkward loser for most of the show the fact he has somehow managed to keep her as a backup, and for it to work is unbelievable.

f**k Alex! Hardly fair play, he fucked it with Alexandra and had no choice but to pick her. Guys a pleb.

100% certified arsehole. He’s the dullest man on tv. He’s cried about Ellie doing exactly the same as what he’s done to this girl. My feeling for Alex is now borderline hate. I enjoyed watching him earlier in the season because it was carcrash tv now it’s about as entertaining as watching someone get pulled from said carcrash. Need to bring in the baby challenge and lie detector test to liven things up a bit.

I know how it happened, but for such an awkward loser for most of the show the fact he has somehow managed to keep her as a backup, and for it to work is unbelievable.

It becomes more believable when you factor in the girl has seen the public save keep his boring c**t in the villa for long enough and there’s potentially £50k to be won in a couple of weeks. Maybe she likes him, maybe she thinks it’s a possible avenue to some prize money.

Right, I appreciate everyone has different tastes. However I’m sorry I just do not see see anything attractive about new Laura at all.

Even down to her bitten finger nails I think she’s the least attractive girl in the house.

Clearly an age thing as I think old Laura is tidier.

Absolutely no romantic compatibility between Brummie Josh and Stephanie. It is about as obviously doomed to failure as Alex and Grace. 

I'm beginning to quite like Alex and Alexandra as a couple, to be honest. Certainly feels much more genuine than his previous pursuits of Megan, Charlie, Grace, et al.