Love Island 2018

Dr Alex getting a bit big for his scrubs thinking because surfer chic reeks of privilege(absolute 100% wid though) he has a connection with her! 

Watch the handbrake go on and he will be blue lighting it back to Curvy Alex (another 100% wid) tonight as Mark rides the wave into surfer chic's wetsuit.

James Blunt and Granny Laura to get together leaving Sam with the other lassie (she really gets on my tits even just looking at her, but still..wid)  Georgia and DJ Camp to complete the group.

I mean I've disliked Dr Alex for a good while now but considering how much he was on his high horse about Ellie losing interest as soon as she was recoupled to doing the exact same thing.  Considering he's probably broken the record for getting cucked on a single TV show it was ill advised to think that he's suddenly turned into Adam (Who would have been all over Alexandra, RIP Big Man). 

Old Laura fancying Eamonn Holmes though tim.png

Fingers crossed the Essex mafia is a load of pish. Would open the game up also.

Aye I’m fed up of every show becoming “the Essex show.”

I blame TOWIE for that.

10 hours ago, wellboy1991 said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t think the new Laura is that good looking??

I think the old Laura is better.

I'm with you on that one.

Jack patching Laura for a chance with her is baffling, but Dr Alex trying to get in about her over Alexandra is astonishing.