Love Island 2018

Sam's wee simpering laugh when she said she likes tall, dark and handsome men :lol: 

Predictions, lads? Reckon Georgia will end up with the brummie DJ, Young Simeone with his pick of the new ones, Laura with the 31 year old and Sam/new girl B in a marriage of convenience.

Edit: I'm halfway between most of the guys' and the carpenter's age and the nick of this geezer's hairline makes me genuinely want to greet.

Edited by Alan Stubbs

Georgia's lost the heed anyway; having high morals but being a selfish wee cow hasn't quite worked out for her.

I wonder how it's edited for the telly. I'm no sure someone could or would be as much of a gullible doormat as Sam. I reckon they are better than we see and stubbornness and £50k has kept them in there but it's edited for drama.

Anyways, the carpenter, what's he doing in there? He's the same age as me and I always think during the episodes that they are entertaining for an episode a night but f**k spending real time with them, they'd be far too irritating. Stick on that the carpenter and gilfy Laura will end up a couple and new Jack will be on to whichever one of the new girls he wants; I suspect Steph.

On 16/07/2018 at 21:52, Alan Stubbs said:

Sam's wee simpering laugh when she said she likes tall, dark and handsome men :lol: 

Predictions, lads? Reckon Georgia will end up with the brummie DJ, Young Simeone with his pick of the new ones, Laura with the 31 year old and Sam/new girl B in a marriage of convenience.

Edit: I'm halfway between most of the guys' and the carpenter's age and the nick of this geezer's hairline makes me genuinely want to greet.

Glad I got this in before the preview at the end of last night's episode. Although it's all pretty obvious stuff tbf.

Feel a bit shan for old Laura again but I would literally boot her into the sea if that's what it took to swap Lauras. My word. Oooooh 

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

Daniel Candeias making moves on Laura, here. 

Andrew Shinnie, imo.