Love Island 2018

Is there a more humiliating experience in life than going on Love Island, grafting everyone with a pulse, rejected every time because you're a creepy weirdo and getting punted from the villa after two days because a girl prefers fucking Alex?

You could support Hamilton Academical?

Only joking. There’s a few Accies fans on this thread that are solid contributors and I’m only having a laugh lads, and yes I am still biter about the play off.

Getting a bit stale now. Seems like the producers know that with the musical chairs casting. How many more c***s are they going to chuck in there?

Slightly disappointed to see Ellie go because I like looking at her but other than that, those two don't seem much of a loss.

I'd rather Ellie and Charlie stayed than Georgia and Sam. I didn't mind Charlie and Ellie absolutely wrecked Georgia during #kissgate so earned some respect. 

Georgia is annoying as f**k and lacks any self awareness and Sam is a doormat. They can bolt.

1 hour ago, Louis Litt said:

I'd rather Ellie and Charlie stayed than Georgia and Sam. I didn't mind Charlie and Ellie absolutely wrecked Georgia during #kissgate so earned some respect. 

Georgia is annoying as f**k and lacks any self awareness and Sam is a doormat. They can bolt.

A hundred times this. 

With everyone being in happy couples I can see it going stale, can't see anyone ditching there partner unless someone comes in and literally has to split someone up. 

Show Gerogia kissing Jack for the bants, that'd liven it up. 

Ellie is nice to look at and respect to her for dishing out some telt to Georgia but other than that she was dull. Charlie was perhaps the dullest of them all. 

As mentioned already with everyone seemingly in a pretty settled couple it's unlikely any new folk are going to be able to get involved with any of the current islanders. With the increasing realisation that this is also clearly a staged show it's losing a lot of its appeal for me.

ETA:

:huh: 

Edited by RiG

3 hours ago, RiG said:

Ellie is nice to look at and respect to her for dishing out some telt to Georgia but other than that she was dull. Charlie was perhaps the dullest of them all. 

As mentioned already with everyone seemingly in a pretty settled couple it's unlikely any new folk are going to be able to get involved with any of the current islanders. With the increasing realisation that this is also clearly a staged show it's losing a lot of its appeal for me.

ETA:

:huh: 

It's Charlie, there's a picture from another angle and his hair looks grey as f**k for some reason.

BBC getting its knickers in a twist over this show - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-44686074

Load of nonsense IMO. First there was complaints about “mentally manipulating” Danni with a video, now this. They then complain about diversity, they put Idris in and people are like “oh they just put him in to appease us.” If they didn’t put him in it would be “why are they putting more white guys in?” Folk are fucking idiots.

And a Love Island with fatties on it? Fatties cuddling up in bed and getting frisky? Sorry, that’s not for me. Personally I’d rather watch absolute babes like Megan and Kaz and indeed hunks like Adam and Wes. Viewers say the islanders bodies make them feel bad about themselves - the islanders have obviously worked really hard on their bodies, Wes is a boxer ffs. Don’t feel bad - feel inspired.