Love Island 2018

I’m absolutely fizzing here. My man Jack has done f**k all wrong. Get the fucking video out, lying c**t. 

Very poor from that c**t. Totally sour the atmosphere of his own date as well. Fud. Snake fud.

Disgusting levels of snakery from Idris, Jack's been nothing but sound since he went in. Laura doesn't even seem interested either so it's most likely just gonna cause a break up and nothing to come of it.

If the producers don't play the clip then they're a bunch of shitebags.

42 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Ideal scenario snakey Idris' lies get out and manlike Jack KO's him inside one round.

Looking at Idris's boxing record, Jack surely can't be much worse than the two jabroni's he's fought in his brief  career. How can you go 0-28 ffs.

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/822058

23 minutes ago, Sloop John B said:

Looking at Idris's boxing record, Jack surely can't be much worse than the two jabroni's he's fought in his brief  career. How can you go 0-28 ffs.

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/822058

Whit. If you click on this bozo's page, he's been fighting 10 times a year and barely any of his opponents have had more than a few fights. Seems a bit fishy.

Love Island rules and real life rules are strange. In what world does a girl your seeing say to you I'm going to spend more time with this other guy to see if I like them more than you, but keep you on the sidelines incase they don't and you say 'aye that's fair enough'. I like Sam but he needs to tell her to bolt.

18 hours ago, Alex_14 said:

Oor Caroline flack is now single

Flack to enter the villa this week and show Alex a night he'll never forget in the hideaway.

9 hours ago, ShaggysBeard said:

Love Island rules and real life rules are strange. In what world does a girl your seeing say to you I'm going to spend more time with this other guy to see if I like them more than you, but keep you on the sidelines incase they don't and you say 'aye that's fair enough'. I like Sam but he needs to tell her to bolt.

I suppose the concept of being "coupled up" in this is pretty flimsy and subject to changing every five minutes. The whole exchange between the new guy and Kaz was toe-curling though. Couple of absolute oddballs theyve put in.

Edit: you are right though. Sam is an absolute bitch.

Edited by Alan Stubbs

Not sure how they've managed it but those two new boys they've sent in are absolute weirdos.  Honestly fizzing with rage that these c***s are cutting about the villa with their appalling chat while Adam stays home.

Edited by YassinMoutaouakil

Not sure how they've managed it but those two new boys they've sent in are absolute weirdos.  Honestly fizzing with rage that these c***s are cutting about the villa with their appalling chat while Adam stays home.

That round faced Tony Bellew is an absolute w**k. Hope somehow he gets his round face punched.

My list of top lads/lasses (if Adam :wub: was still in he'd be second):

Jack (Original) - Seems like a nice guy. Bit of a dull couple with Dani but expect them to win it.
Wes - Treated Laura like shit but I still like the guy. Good banter and his Eyal impression was spot on.
Megan - A total dirt but at least she provides some quality entertainment. 
Josh - Initially thought he treated Georgia poorly, and he probably did to be fair, but since then she's shown herself up to be a complete gobshite and he's bagged himself a much better lass. Good patter as well.
Kazimir - A total dream. Hasn't done much but part of a pretty good couple in the villa.
Laura - Gets a lot of Caroline Flack but I quite like her. I can see why she acted the way she did with new Jack after getting patched by Wes and some of her tantrums are bizarre given her age but I think she's quite self aware of the fact she's acting like an arse at times. 
Alex - A good guy when he's not trying to act like one of the #Lads Don't see him finding anyone in the villa though. Really needs to get checked out for skin cancer when he gets out.
Dani - I don't mind Dani but I don't like her as much as a lot of people do. Bit of a hypocrite.
Ellie - Moving towards the non entity section now. Ellie is pretty attractive and dished out some glorious telt to Georgia which gave her some bonus points her but is in perhaps the most boring couple in the villa with Charlie.
Georgia - One of my favourites a while back but doing my head in with her "loyal" chat. The "Dry your eyes mate" bit was immature but also pretty funny. Seems like someone who on the surface is quite nice and fun but would have no problem stabbing you in the back over the smallest thing.
Sam - Seems like a genuinely nice guy but also a total drip who will get walked all over by guys like Idris. Nice guys finish last and all that.
Jack (New) - This saga with Georgia is boring. Don't really care if he ends up with Laura or not. I don't think he does either really.
Samira - A soppy snake. If she misses her guy so much she should just leave. Doesn't really add anything to the villa despite being one of the originals.
Kieran - Struggled to remember who this was but I think it's one of the new guys. Again, something of a non entity for me. *EDIT* Moved him up a couple of places as I remembered he at least told the truth about this kiss that seems to be dragging on and on.
Alexandra - Not a fan. Seems pretty dull.
Idris - Been on screen more than Charlie has despite being in the villa for about 5 minutes. Comes across as a total whopper.
Charlie - Genuinely don't think he's done anything apart from berating Ellie when she slagged off Georgia (or one of the other girls) the other week. A total non entity.

Edited by RiG

11 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

It's a no from me on the new girl

Big fan, definite WID.

I'm not sure I've experienced anyone as unlikeable as this Idris guy before. An absolute bellend. The other one is less unlikeable but still a bit of a cock. 

I'm undecided on whether I think Sam should be telling Georgia to bolt or whether he should dig his heels in with the new guy. If he stands up to Kieran like the 'look ahead' at the end of episode suggested then he could soar up the popularity scale for me.