Love Island 2018

Dani getting a bit queen bee, here. I can understand - and, to some extent, admire - her desire to stick up for her mate, but she has ended up attempting to defend the indefensible. 

Alex gained some points, calling out Ellie for that "ugly c**t" comment - I can't stand Georgia, but that was out of line. 

Grace is an absolute impostor. Like, how the f**k did she get past the application stage? :lol:

Edited by DrewDon

25 minutes ago, RiG said:

Let's just check the VAR after those comments from Georgia hmmm?

She's now constantly lying about this, why would you lie about something when there's a camera literally showing you up? No idea how people were a fan of her. 

7 hours ago, RiG said:

Let's just check the VAR after those comments from Georgia hmmm?

He kisses her on the left cheek and then the right cheek she then hugs him.  VAR says no pelanty.

I’m of the other opinion. Cannae be arsed with Laura at all. Aye Georgia can be a bit immature and stuff, but Christ Laura is 29 and she acts like she’s 16. Imagine she was you’re fucking bird?? No. 

Just give the money to Jack and Dani anyway. 

Alex is just the most awkward  guy ever...I’m starting to think he genuinely has autism so some extent.