Love Island 2018

'Did she just call me a slag?'

'Yes I did call you a slag, you fucking bitch'   :lol:

That was an hour and 15 minutes of near perfect Television,  Megan managed to split up the two most tedious couples in one fell swoop, after a fairly steady start, shit has truly hit the fan.   

My rankings of the couples

Dani and Jack

Georgia and Josh

Adam and Zara

Samira and Sam

Laura and Wes

Megan and Eyal

Dr Wetwipe and Ellie

This used to my guilty pleasure that I'd hide, but just I've decided just to embrace it.

Megan is a right cow, smirking her way through Laura's reaction. I couldn't be fucked with Laura, Wes was right to patch her. Bad patter that he only does when someone else shows interest though.

Eyal went from being an irritating p***k into a gid lad last night.

FWIW I don't think Megan was actually laughing at the situation. I think it's one of those things where it's just so horrifically awkward that all you can do is laugh at it. She probably wasn't expecting Wes to immediately go and chuck Laura.

Also I'm totally bored of Alex. An absolute wet blanket.

I can’t believe what I’ve just seen. Where to start?

Megan is a poisonous bitch. It was brilliant when Wes said no to the kiss, she couldn’t believe he had nerve to turn HER down. But then he went and fucked it much to her delight. Her evil smiles summed that up - she won.

Wes had to get rid of Laura because she was annoying as f**k but he did it in a bad way. Credit where it’s due, Laura didn’t hold back on Wes after and calling Megan a slag was quality. It was great to see a Scottish lassie going fucking mental.

I’ve loathed Eyal until now. He’s still cretinous but he gets brownie points for winding up Megan during the pie game - a joy to see.

Alex is really really boring and has to go. This show isn’t for him.

I was pretty sure the girls would choose either Eyal or Adam. Surely they would have chosen Adam if they had known that the boys were going for Zara. 

Zara won't be a huge loss, though. She is the blandest of all the girls, and has arguably been contributing the least entertainment-wise. 

Strangely, and I didn't think I'd be saying this even less than a week ago, I'll sort of miss Eyal. 

Alex has been frustrating at times, but there is a part of me that is still hoping that it can work out for him. Hopefully the six new girls gives him a bit more choice, rather than pursuing girls that are blatantly incompatible with him. 

I think they would have picked Megan if Wes wasn't sitting with them.

Unreal television again tonight. It's properly kicked off since last night's episode. 

Buzzing for Casa Amor. A lot of the originals are probably going to get punted at the recoupling. The only ones I'd put money on staying together are Dani and Jack and probably Georgia and Josh.