West of Scotland Cup

Seaside Sam

This is great our chairman sends our boys to Benidorm for 4 days to a spa retreat to prepare for a semi final , all hell breaks loose as it’s tiny wee Darvel , the secretary gets his dates mixed up and he has to give him some killie pies to change the date , we have annoyed the premiership champions and it seems royal Albert , we just cannae win , no one likes us we don’t care 

Why would it annoy us we will take care of you anytime so enjoy ur wee break I’m sure u must be going too cannae have a knees up without the leg end

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Safe to say all the big teams want to win it 

both Scottish cup finalists

premiership winners 

and wee Darvel 

thats ur last 4 

so basically we have to beat the prem winners and a Scottish cup finalist to win this cup 

no easy for the Benidorm 15 :thumsup2

9 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Safe to say all the big teams want to win it 

both Scottish cup finalists

premiership winners 

and wee Darvel 

thats ur last 4 

so basically we have to beat the prem winners and a Scottish cup finalist to win this cup 

no easy for the Benidorm 15 :thumsup2

Would be funny as f**k if you won it tbh. 

3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

I’m no sure we will be favourites 

The bookies may have wrote you off but you'd be The People's Champions. 

Rocking off the Ryanair flight early doors, still hawf cut, magnificent tans and enough duty free Benson and Hedges to fill the cup 30 times over. 

4 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Rocking off the Ryanair flight early doors, still hawf cut, magnificent tans and enough duty free Benson and Hedges to fill the cup 30 times over. 

when do they arrive home from benidorm ?

24 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Shanner u cannae be nice to us , people won’t like that 

Crazy match at Somerville this afternoon. Hurlford took the lead on 44 minutes thru a Ross Robertson header after a first half where they were the better side, although Lang looked dangerous on the break.

CR (Huston) equalised virtually straight from KO in the second period, only to find themselves 1-3 down, thru goals from Calum Watt and Jack Whittaker, after 48 minutes. Callum McRobbie then pulled one back and Simone (I think) then pounced on a defensive mix up to equalise.

The last twenty minutes was like watching a tennis match with lots of unforced errors as they game to'ed and fro'ed. Fortunately (from my point of view) it was Hurlford who clinched it with Glen Mitchell header.

Thanks to Cambuslang for their hospitality and their good wishes after the match. Nice set up. Look forward to our visit there next season.

On 08/06/2018 at 08:43, classof2010 said:

Why would it annoy us we will take care of you anytime so enjoy ur wee break I’m sure u must be going too cannae have a knees up without the leg end

No pressure then on beith  premier league champions against the wee team from the league below 

On 08/06/2018 at 08:43, classof2010 said:

Aye we fully expect it , just a nite out for us :whistle

No pressure then on beith  premier league champions against the wee team from the league below 

No pressure on us at all if we win we are in another final if we lose gives us extra time to prepare for the ET final [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Archived