West of Scotland Cup

Seaside Sam

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Seaside Sam said:

It may be me, I am sure it is! It looks like if Beith win tonight and Wednesday night then they are due to play in the semi on Saturday and the final of the Ayrshire,! Am I reading it right?

Yes but Kilwinning are 3-0 up tonight and Beith are down to 10 men so it looks like it won't be an issue

33 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Yes but Kilwinning are 3-0 up tonight and Beith are down to 10 men so it looks like it won't be an issue

Another bullet dodged for the fixtures man. Pollok losing too means there’s a chance the season might actually finish. Still possible Beith have to play 3 games Mon-Thurs next week but getting easier to fit everything in now.

1 minute ago, Darvel legend said:

Why should we ? We have given them plenty notice that we could not play on the 9th June 

Why can’t you play on the 9th?

1 minute ago, juventus said:

Gave no reason in the other thread either. Most likely a piss up. You know when the season starts and finishes. Sort it out

Mate see the beiths Talbot’s off this world they are used to playing at this time of the year 

we at Darvel aren’t 

Just now, Darvel legend said:

Cause we asked for it off 

For what reason? At the end of the the day you can request not to have a tie on a particular date.  But the SJFA can refuse and therefore give you a game.  If you stil refuse to play your forfeit the game.  

Cause we asked for it off 

Your aims were probably for league play offs this season? Or at least getting to later stages of West or Ayrshire Cup? Either of these 3 competitions could have been played this Saturday so risky have a large number of players away. 3/4 players it can't be helped as June is holiday season so lot of teams have a few players off on holiday but if most of squad then that is a bad decision.

Archived