West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

Judge us at Xmas time no the last week in July ffs 
and ur post will be noted 

I'm only telling what we both seen tonight.

You will get better, of course you will but take this one on the chin and agree you were piss poor tonight.

A lot of work to be done. Takes time when you bring a whole new influx of players in.

3 minutes ago, juniorfootyspy said:

I'm only telling what we both seen tonight.

You will get better, of course you will but take this one on the chin and agree you were piss poor tonight.

A lot of work to be done. Takes time when you bring a whole new influx of players in.

I’m fed up praising annbank , they were up for it and fully deserved the win , we played it as a friendly and deserved to lose

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

I’m fed up praising annbank , they were up for it and fully deserved the win , we played it as a friendly and deserved to lose

Well, after tonight’s result do you still think you will win the league?

11 hours ago, glensmad said:

I'm hearing good things about the squad at Kilsyth Rangers.

A good start in our friendlies, but brought back down to earth in games against Harestanes and Lithgy.  I'm sure big Jim is getting a good squad together and we'll be an improvement on last season but not expecting miracles.

5 minutes ago, garrellburn said:

A good start in our friendlies, but brought back down to earth in games against Harestanes and Lithgy.  I'm sure big Jim is getting a good squad together and we'll be an improvement on last season but not expecting miracles.

I was told you played very well against Linlithgow.

We are shaping up not too bad at neilston with some players still not involved due to holidays and niggling injuries ... all n all had fairly decent preseason

st Andrews  1-2 neilston 

thorn 4-0 neilston

neilston 4-4 beith ... neilston win on pens 

neilston 1-1 hurlford

a would say top half finish would be our aim  but to consolidate 1st year in new championship would suit some 

15 hours ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Surprised theres been no talk of Dalry challenging. Won the ADL at a canter without really playing at home. If they hold on to last seasons squad they could be dark horses for promotion

They might have won the ADL at a canter but they were lucky both games against Whitletts and Whitletts form since George took over was better than Dalry...

Whitletts would have finished top of ADL in my opinion if George had been there since start of season.

I'm hearing good things about the squad at Kilsyth Rangers.
I'm the eternal optimist peter ,unlike other's on here ,but it is a brand new squad except for a half a dozen ,looked not bad in friendly i saw at sauchie ,wasnt at gretna due 2 work ,but winning any trophy is good and on holiday for other 2 friendlies ,but they are only friendlies ,i don't think anyone will no for sure till the real thing starts ,but i'm looking forward to the new season starting ,hard place to go the shire in first sectional game mind [emoji849][emoji41]

Everything has been quiet about Craigmark  since the management stuff a month or so ago. Have they lost any players or signed anyone new?

The boy Dyer must have been on a few radars. The young lad they signed from Whitletts last season and the young goalkeeper are also big talents with big futures in the junior game. Have they all resigned?

31 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Everything has been quiet about Craigmark  since the management stuff a month or so ago. Have they lost any players or signed anyone new?

The boy Dyer must have been on a few radars. The young lad they signed from Whitletts last season and the young goalkeeper are also big talents with big futures in the junior game. Have they all resigned?

Murray Johnston to shortlees. Ally Gaw to lugar.

Edited by Ceejayar