West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

4 hours ago, Thatsvulgar said:

I know I'm like a dog with a bone here but why is there so much hatred for Spank? If he was that much of an arse would he have gifted this self portrait to the Craigmark committee when he left the club? 

He has actually done loads of other drawings for charity!! Mainly portraits of junior players.

Actually getting sick of this now!

Spank Portrait.jpg

This is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen on here. 

This is a wind up surely?!

31 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

This is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen on here. 

This is a wind up surely?!

No, it's anything but a wind up. He genuinely cared for the club and probably still does.

I know folk will probably laugh at his drawings but I honestly think it was a nice gesture.

I actually have access to a fair amount of his work and it's pretty decent. 

2 minutes ago, Thatsvulgar said:

No, it's anything but a wind up. He genuinely cared for the club and probably still does.

I know folk will probably laugh at his drawings but I honestly think it was a nice gesture.

I actually have access to a fair amount of his work and it's pretty decent. 

So why did you choose that one to post? 

8 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

So why did you choose that one to post? 

Because it's one I know he would like folk to see. He also done an excellent drawing of former Troon and Craigmark manager John Redmond but it didn't really fit in with the content of folk badmouthing him.

I showed the one he gave to the Craigmark committee because I want to show he's got a human side and isn't the man he's being portrayed on here.

2 minutes ago, Thatsvulgar said:

Because it's one I know he would like folk to see. He also done an excellent drawing of former Troon and Craigmark manager John Redmond but it didn't really fit in with the content of folk badmouthing him.

I showed the one he gave to the Craigmark committee because I want to show he's got a human side and isn't the man he's being portrayed on here.

Right, is this just me?

Look pal, I am as far away from this situation as you can imagine and I have no idea who this Spank fella is. I’m sure he’s a nice guy but why the h, e, double hockey sticks would he think anyone would either want a self portrait as a gift, or indeed think it was any good. It’s like something that was sent in to Take Hart!

I find this so amusing, let’s see your picture of Jock Redmond?

5 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Right, is this just me?

Look pal, I am as far away from this situation as you can imagine and I have no idea who this Spank fella is. I’m sure he’s a nice guy but why the h, e, double hockey sticks would he think anyone would either want a self portrait as a gift, or indeed think it was any good. It’s like something that was sent in to Take Hart!

Haters gonna hate!!

I actually feel bad now. Spank was getting abuse for his managerial skills and now his drawings are taking a bashing too. I posted that to try and ease a bit of pressure on him but fear I've made things worse.

In no way can you say his self portrait isn't a good drawing??? If so, you need your eyes tested.

Like I say, he's done loads of other stuff and I'm sure he' double hockey sticks will release it in time.

Talented guy with his art
I know his parents well ..
and apparently as an only child
he would often play with
colouring in books
which evolved into paint sets and
painting by numbers .
by all accounts has an eye for modern art
has a real skill of how to
portray
the definition of the negative space in all his work ...
Everyone got talent for something in them .
All about the expression !!!

4 minutes ago, Thatsvulgar said:

Spanks drawings mate, not mine. His last one wasn't well received but I suppose I may as well fire it up......

Ladies and gentlemen.....JOCK REDMOND

Yogi.jpg

Hahahaha. Naw, come on. This is a joke innit?

Look at the chin! Hahaha

Edited by jimbaxters