West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

3 hours ago, iPhone said:

Well done to Whitletts today on a good win against last seasons ADL champions. I was confident they would win but you never know as Dalry have started the season well.

getting the points on the board nice and early will hopefully help Whitletts ensure surviving in this division for another season.

How was the game it decent ? first I’ve missed this season due to work, 

Nothing else for it peter when your taking a sore one, either that or go home [emoji848][emoji57]
It was a credit to your fans, though, as supporters of some other clubs wouldn't have reacted quite the same way. I just wish your players hadn't hoofed the ball out of the stadium quite so often, I was knackered chasing after them ! [emoji460]️[emoji125]‍♂️

15 hours ago, Terry Tibbs said:

On another note, iv seen plenty pissed aff that they dont have linesman at their games. Well we had them the day and they were absolutely shite. No idea how many times the ref either ignored them or over ruled them.

Had a perfect view sitting at the left side on the stand yesterday. Linesman called offside 4 times on Whitletts yesterday and all 4 were onside, not even close calls.  

The referee was also laughable. Dalry were away on the counter from a Whitletts corner and our player got chopped down from behind. Referee said not a yellow card? Dont know if i can swear in here but that refereeing performance was absolutely shite. 

Edited by Bakkali

Had a perfect view sitting at the left side on the stand yesterday. Linesman called offside 4 times on Whitletts yesterday and all 4 were onside, not even close calls.  
The referee was also laughable. Dalry were away on the counter from a Whitletts corner and our player got chopped down from behind. Referee said not a yellow card? Dont know if i can swear in here but that refereeing performance was absolutely shite. 

Got to agree with u some of decisions was shocking for both teams. Red over ruling linos. On number occasions what’s point them being there

It was a credit to your fans, though, as supporters of some other clubs wouldn't have reacted quite the same way. I just wish your players hadn't hoofed the ball out of the stadium quite so often, I was knackered chasing after them ! [emoji460]️[emoji125]‍♂️

True Peter, now you’ve hit the Big 50, you have to be careful![emoji854]

21 hours ago, Whitvic80 said:

How was the game it decent ? first I’ve missed this season due to work, 

Well I enjoyed it, the result helped. Whitletts were the better team and deserved their win. Could have won by more but I would have taken the score line before the game.