West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

I think folk are just having a dig for the sake of it tbh
DL gave a reasonable reply to my question as that would be 7 games before the league kick off .
In truth none of us know how long a team takes to gel as some click straight away others need to be tinkered with and I'm sure the Darvel Manager has enough experience in the game to deal with either scenario .
Personally I hope they don't start well and we get them early doors as they mght be a formidable force once they do click

2 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

I think folk are just having a dig for the sake of it tbh
DL gave a reasonable reply to my question as that would be 7 games before the league kick off .
In truth none of us know how long a team takes to gel as some click straight away others need to be tinkered with and I'm sure the Darvel Manager has enough experience in the game to deal with either scenario .
Personally I hope they don't start well and we get them early doors as they mght be a formidable force once they do click

Prepare for the usual tirade of abuse Chris

1 hour ago, glensmad said:
8 hours ago, Darvel legend said:
 Got to agree Chris Cumbernauld best team
we played by a distance 
of the 3 teams going up we lost only one game in 6 against them and that was 3-2 so don’t have to be mourinho to see where we went wrong 

You were the only team to win at Rutherglen this season (and with 10 men as well from memory), and you were the only team we failed to beat in the league this season, so fair play to you.

9 men old pal 

1 hour ago, andy25 said:
1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:
We have 4 friendlies against premiership teams and league cup against talbot Hurlford and glenafton , by that time Mick will be well prepared for first league game mate 

Who are your friendlies against?

Meadow 

beith 

kilbirnie

kimarnock 

1 hour ago, gamechanger said:

Jim give it a bye u have got managers sacked players released not good enough seemingly have a good look at yourself clown 

That’s what happens when ur ambitious 

come back a year from now and we will see who’s been right 

and if u want a charity bet for as much as u want just name it  , I say we will get promoted u have the other 15 teams with u , that sounds fair eh ?

2 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

That’s what happens when ur ambitious 

come back a year from now and we will see who’s been right 

and if u want a charity bet for as much as u want just name it  , I say we will get promoted u have the other 15 teams with u , that sounds fair eh ?

You are just making more of a tit of yourself day by day 

37 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Meadow 

beith 

kilbirnie

kimarnock 

As you will have 8 or 9 amateurs still in your squad (your words) you should try and arrange a game against Killies other Senior Team too ... Bonnyton Thistle :thumsup2

Edited by Billy XBoswell

34 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

As you will have 8 or 9 amateurs still in your squad (your words) you should try and arrange a game against Killies other Senior Team too ... Bonnyton Thistle :thumsup2

I would certainly attend this.