West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

I was with 2 of them in Valencia who weren’t playing today but if boys want to go to Celtic away games or holiday then big deal they should be able to do what they want.
Not when your under contract and getting/taking wages ftmrin the club.

44 minutes ago, king Henrik7 said:

I was with 2 of them in Valencia who weren’t playing today but if boys want to go to Celtic away games or holiday then big deal they should be able to do what they want.

9 minutes ago, Ringford10 said:
44 minutes ago, king Henrik7 said:

Not when your under contract and getting/taking wages ftmrin the club.

I would assume that as long as you had this booked when the draw was made and your manager was aware, and happy about it, that it shouldn't be a problem.

4 hours ago, glensmad said:
4 hours ago, Krfc 10 said:
Some people just don't seem to know the work that goes on behind the scenes

If he'd have seen me changing the team lines for the third time with only three minutes till kick off (with the referee's permission), then glenco could have saved himself some embarrassment at his comments.

only thing embarrassing was today's  score glensmad was it not

3 hours ago, glensmad said:
3 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:
Once again I never said you did Peter
It would really help if you read the thread properly

Ok.

your right I don't know what goes on behind the scenes but I can see what happens on the pitch   but can assure you am not only  fan that thinks management don't want too step up  and are happy at this level because he would need too spend big too stay up   no disrespect too the players but at least 6 off current team aren't good enough  for step up  so with team they have just now they would come straight back down   I know you always have the excuse off players on holiday working or injured at hand when we lose   but never when winning  and I stick too what I said earlier  it was embarrassing  losing too ten men  then down too nine men   not disappointing as you quoted but people see games differently  and call it as they see it   unbiased n honest   will agree that mcrobbie was a justified call  he looks a player    hopefully glens  get their act together and   over last part of season and win promotion  

your right I don't know what goes on behind the scenes but I can see what happens on the pitch   but can assure you am not only  fan that thinks management don't want too step up  and are happy at this level because he would need too spend big too stay up   no disrespect too the players but at least 6 off current team aren't good enough  for step up  so with team they have just now they would come straight back down   I know you always have the excuse off players on holiday working or injured at hand when we lose   but never when winning  and I stick too what I said earlier  it was embarrassing  losing too ten men  then down too nine men   not disappointing as you quoted but people see games differently  and call it as they see it   unbiased n honest   will agree that mcrobbie was a justified call  he looks a player    hopefully glens  get their act together and   over last part of season and win promotion  
I'm sure we both have what's best for the club at heart. I just happen to know a lot more about the inner workings of the club than you do. If you introduce yourself to me next Saturday I'll be happy to fill you in on what most of the other fans already know. [emoji106]

3 hours ago, megaspinnernet2 said:

Cracking game between arthurlie and rossvale what seen arthurlie walk away worthy winners and had the better of the chances big 3 points to keeper rossvale of our back and brings benburb and rutherglen bear with them dropping points
Think the boy mcgonicle (number 11) for rossvale is a top player

Was certainly a battle. A draw was arguably the fair result, but fair play to Arthurlie for getting the winner. The results today certainly have tightened the 5 contenders

7 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Very frustrating season for us when we can put on some really good performances like yesterday and then draw games against girvan , craigmark , whitletts etc 

the top teams are of no concern and look after themselves but against the lesser teams it’s been a struggle 

We hv been of same boat far to much hot and cold stuff for  us

far to inconsistent .... were not million miles away from a top 6 finish and a would hv biten any ones hand off with that at start os season 

Away from the usual noise on here a wee shoutout for the tea lady and the ground keeper at Dalry who worked away tirelessly yesterday at the foodhut with a laugh and joke .

Always the unsung heroes of junior football

Also great that Dalry give the kids from both support free chips and a juice

Nice touch [emoji106]

Just now, griffiti on the wall said:

Away from the usual noise on here a wee shoutout for the tea lady and the ground keeper at Dalry who worked away tirelessly yesterday at the foodhut with a laugh and joke .
Always the unsung heroes of junior football

Young team apart, good bunch at dalry. Great incentive to give kids a free burger etc to get them involved.

Young team apart, good bunch at dalry. Great incentive to give kids a free burger etc to get them involved.
Young team especially that wee p***k with the lazy eye and fake cap ( who told us to wait half an hour as he was away to get his marchette and run it through us lol ) are little p***ks which is a shame as the older folk work tirelessly at the club