West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

4 minutes ago, Bakkali said:

Absolutely fucking chronic. Players aren't good enough for this level. Whittletts finished behind us last  season, they got promoted & got better. We won the league and got worse. Stinking. The Dalry committee have to stop telling us about how much they spent on new goals & get players in before we get relegated. 

Whittletts were the better team today by miles but the referee is one of the worst i've ever seen. He didn't have a clue. No wonder the Dalry players go mental. 

All that being said. Win, lose or draw & we'll still be down there every Saturday. God bless the Thistle. 

Yous were beaten easily today, not bad from a manager who has lost the dressing room... 

Absolutely fucking chronic. Players aren't good enough for this level. Whittletts finished behind us last  season, they got promoted & got better. We won the league and got worse. Stinking. The Dalry committee have to stop telling us about how much they spent on new goals & get players in before we get relegated. 

Whittletts were the better team today by miles but the referee is one of the worst i've ever seen. He didn't have a clue. No wonder the Dalry players go mental. 

All that being said. Win, lose or draw & we'll still be down there every Saturday. God bless the Thistle. 

I thought some of the tackles flying in from dalry were shocking the 2 footed challenge on our no10 Jordon Baird was a disgrace the boy deserved his red card. On the subject of the referee last season at yours we were cheated by the fat man cashy diving the ref gave us nothing that night only deserved what we got today thought the ref was spot on [emoji108]

1 hour ago, Whittlets vic said:

I thought some of the tackles flying in from dalry were shocking the 2 footed challenge on our no10 Jordon Baird was a disgrace the boy deserved his red card. On the subject of the referee last season at yours we were cheated by the fat man cashy diving the ref gave us nothing that night only deserved what we got today thought the ref was spot on emoji108.png

All of our red cards were red cards, no debate but did you see the penalty that was dismissed leading to ur first goal? & then yous get a penalty down the other end for the exact same tackle? shocking. The referees last season & earlier in the season between us were shocking too, I remember it well. I recall Whitletts having 4 offsides called that were onside. The referees at junior level are the worst in the business. 

All of our red cards were red cards, no debate but did you see the penalty that was dismissed leading to ur first goal? & then yous get a penalty down the other end for the exact same tackle? shocking. The referees last season & earlier in the season between us were shocking too, I remember it well. I recall Whitletts having 4 offsides called that were onside. The referees at junior level are the worst in the business. 
Sign up to be a referee. Or just keep complaining. It's 50/50 for us all some go some don't. Results count. Just walk away.

Sign up to be a referee. Or just keep complaining. It's 50/50 for us all some go some don't. Results count. Just walk away.
Ridiculous argument
They do they job so are open to criticism as long as it's done in a constructive manner .
I thought our ex keeper was shite but I was hardly gonna become a goalie and challenge him for his position .
It's a football forum to discuss all aspects of the game not a fan club where we blow smoke up people's arse

3 minutes ago, Ringford10 said:
1 hour ago, Bakkali said:

What would the score have been if George hadn’t lost the dressing room? 

Benburb's impressive run continues and they have now opened a 5-point lead at the top with Glencairn on cup duty today. That's the biggest lead at the top that any team has had since the start of the season, albeit they have played a game more.

Next week Benburb are away to Larkhall, so that's almost inevitably another three points for them and a boost to their goal difference which is now the same as Glencairn as well.

1 hour ago, glensmad said:

Benburb's impressive run continues and they have now opened a 5-point lead at the top with Glencairn on cup duty today. That's the biggest lead at the top that any team has had since the start of the season, albeit they have played a game more.

Next week Benburb are away to Larkhall, so that's almost inevitably another three points for them and a boost to their goal difference which is now the same as Glencairn as well.

Bad day alround for the pack playing in the cup. 

9 hours ago, DanMan said:

Bad day alround for the pack playing in the cup. 

Agree to a certain extent,when you are playing in all fronts it leaves you playing catch up in the league.Points on the board is always better and as much as cup runs are good,the league is the main focus.

I believe Benburb deserve tremendous credit for where they are today. Nearly halfway through the league campaign and they are up there leading the pack.   As i've said before they may implode but teams are going to have to step their game up to take anything from them.  I know one poster in particular doesn't like their style of play but most teams would be delighted to be where they are at the moment.