West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

36 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Darvel are probably not the only club but most clubs in the division have about 50 fans which works out roughly 4.5k per season coming through the turnstiles so chasing donations and sponsorship of 45.5k per season
That is just fucking madness

we have nearly 200 lottery holders paying £10pm and around 80 advertising boards at £250 a pop every season so go figure mate we are in no a bad position and seemingly a chairman that pumps in hunners a thousands a year according to some on here 

we have nearly 200 lottery holders paying £10pm and around 80 advertising boards at £250 a pop every season so go figure mate we are in no a bad position and seemingly a chairman that pumps in hunners a thousands a year according to some on here 
Going by your figures then you can cover it but you clearly ain't getting your monies worth with the results so far this season.
I still maintain throwing 50k plus to championship junior footballers is lunacy but I guess that's the modern era

Seems to be going well of the park mate, good to hear.

That’s 44k before a penny in the door any-other way.

1 hour ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Going by your figures then you can cover it but you clearly ain't getting your monies worth with the results so far this season.
I still maintain throwing 50k plus to championship junior footballers is lunacy but I guess that's the modern era

It doesn’t guarantee success but we will get it right as we are in for the long haul and when the good times come getting all the stick on here will be worthwhile as I for one will milk it large 

8 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

It doesn’t guarantee success but we will get it right as we are in for the long haul and when the good times come getting all the stick on here will be worthwhile as I for one will milk it large 

So will we when they don't :)

Edited by Krfc 10

46 minutes ago, Ringford10 said:
9 hours ago, Darvel legend said:
Spent a fortune ? Have we ? We haven’t bought one player this season , every one we signed was out of contract so this nonsense about spending a fortune is just that , nonsense 

Wages

Yous are spending a fortune every week. 

For what though? Teams pish!