West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

£10 bet on who finishes the higher in the league. Winnings to The Invisibles, one of the best local charities in the West of Scotland. 
I have a tenner bet on aswell with the legend which will also be going to the invisibles when I win lol
All good fun rather than all the other daft stuff on here at times

1 minute ago, griffiti on the wall said:

I have a tenner bet on aswell with the legend which will also be going to the invisibles when I win lol
All good fun rather than all the other daft stuff on here at times

Like taking sweeties off a wean gotw but I will give to vp if I lose the bet and he can donate to the chosen charity 

Like taking sweeties off a wean gotw but I will give to vp if I lose the bet and he can donate to the chosen charity 

Spot on legend and I will donate to your choice of charity if I lose

But first I'm coming down to watch the candy ruin your Xmas and drink your beer in a couple of weeks time weather permitting lol

2 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

But first I'm coming down to watch the candy ruin your Xmas and drink your beer in a couple of weeks time weather permitting lol

I take it you dont fancy any romantic rumpy pumpy with  the local talent,i dont remember the line "ruin your xmas"in that old terrace sing song 

3 hours ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

I take it you dont fancy any romantic rumpy pumpy with  the local talent,i dont remember the line "ruin your xmas"in that old terrace sing song 

Does anyone fancy that with the Darvel ladies, they should twin the place with Chernobyl.

15 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Won’t ruin my Xmas mate but will waste my Saturday night that’s for sure 

2 reds today which I thought were dubious at best but I'm not going to criticise the ref as I'm more angry about the constant screaming while going down by Glencairn players which makes it so hard for the referee.
For a grown man particular the Glencairn number six to scream the way he did after one tackle today was utterly embarrassing and we need to rid this nonsense from the game

On 12/11/2018 at 14:09, griffiti on the wall said:

It's actually a compliment I have went for Irvine Vic's KR as your a good passing side and I think the heavy pitch may work against you

I'm never going to question your predictions again gotw, you got this bang on, we never turned up most of first half and gifted goals, slightly better 2nd half, but there was only one team trying to play football and the passing game and it is near on impossible on that pitch, good call 

I'm never going to question your predictions again gotw, you got this bang on, we never turned up most of first half and gifted goals, slightly better 2nd half, but there was only one team trying to play football and the passing game and it is near on impossible on that pitch, good call 
I just say it as I see it KR often not a popular viewpoint but I just felt that your passing game might get unstuck today

Pitch was fine, you were crap.

42 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

2 reds today which I thought were dubious at best but I'm not going to criticise the ref as I'm more angry about the constant screaming while going down by Glencairn players which makes it so hard for the referee.
For a grown man particular the Glencairn number six to scream the way he did after one tackle today was utterly embarrassing and we need to rid this nonsense from the game

The two reds where we'll deserved for stamping and chopping down of players and the ref was right to dismiss them both.Glens will be disappointed not to take all 3 points from that game.Heard a lot about the Candy but there is at least another 4  better teams in the league from what I have seen.Credit to the club and fans for today.

4 minutes ago, Vic Toria said:
17 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Pitch was fine, you were crap.

Lol, you got half of that right, we were very poor the day, but you say the pitch was fine? Ha ha, aye ok pal, tattie field comes to mind, as I said we tried to play on it but it suits your punt up the park the way your facing game