West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

On 11/10/2018 at 19:04, Satori. said:

A very poor decision from the ref today to send off Mushett for a second yellow where the Cumbernauld lad obviously dived but no complaints about the result.

In my opinion Cumbernauld will go on and win the league.  Arthurlie comfortably mid table but thats as good as it will get this season.

The dive by the sub was embarrassing and totally unnecessary as the 90 minutes had passed and Cumbernauld were winning comfortably - I hate seeing players cheat their fellow players and it was a poor show from him.  He conned the referee, which to be fair wouldn't have been difficult.  

I think Arthurlie could still have been playing and not have scored -  Saturday proved to me they are still a long way short of being able to win promotion this season as they seem unable to stop giving away cheap goals every time I see them.   If you are having to score 3 or more goals regularly to win a game then this will catch up with you eventually.   

They are better than a lot of teams in the league but IMO not good enough at present to beat teams that have a  well organised defence. 

A full league fixture card for Saturday :-
Benburb (2nd) v Cumbernauld United (3rd)
Craigmark Burntonians (13th) v Darvel Juniors (9th)
Dalry Thistle (10th) v Larkhall Thistle (16th)
Irvine Victoria (12th) v Kilsyth Rangers (5th)
Kello Rovers (15th) v Neilston Juniors (12th)
Rossvale (7th) v Arthurlie (4th)
St Roch's (8th) v Rutherglen Glencairn (1st)
Whitletts Victoria (6th) v Girvan (14th)
Your thoughts ?
Draw
Draw
Home
Away
Draw
Away
Away
Home

No it never now just admit you want a bit of attention and you made that up
I did hear a few shouts of yer sister's yer maw and there was a tricolour among an array of different flags but stop attention seeking it's embarrassing
Attention seeking aye that's it why can't you just admit there was shouts of up the ra and the Scott Brown wanna be crossing himself coming off the park so instead of hiding the problem just admit it did happen

Attention seeking aye that's it why can't you just admit there was shouts of up the ra and the Scott Brown wanna be crossing himself coming off the park so instead of hiding the problem just admit it did happen
Hahaha you must have been at a different game from me then as never heard the chant or saw anyone cross themselves tho interesting enough you say that crossing yourself is a problem
Seems it's more your problem than anyone else's

Hahaha you must have been at a different game from me then as never heard the chant or saw anyone cross themselves tho interesting enough you say that crossing yourself is a problem
Seems it's more your problem than anyone else's
I actually find it hilarious that you never heard the chant especially when 1 of the idiots was standing at front with a bottle shouting all the time you should clean your ears out

I actually find it hilarious that you never heard the chant especially when 1 of the idiots was standing at front with a bottle shouting all the time you should clean your ears out
Not really much more to say tbh
You finding someone blessing themselves a problem , you have never been to the Roch and your talking about something only you heard and saw .