West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

2 hours ago, glensmad said:

I could have sworn that Arthurlie v Cumbernauld United was the only game in this league today.

There's a hell of a lot of posts above this evening that are not relevant to the thread title.

Oops sorry, you better all watch what your doing, it's his thread and he's no happy, still mostly talking about teams that are in the league so what's the problem?

Why post a stupid comment like that, does it annoy you that much? Ffs 

17 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Oops sorry, you better all watch what your doing, it's his thread and he's no happy, still mostly talking about teams that are in the league so what's the problem?

Why post a stupid comment like that, does it annoy you that much? Ffs 

That’s what he’s like , takes smarminess to a new level , love to see them lose another 2 or 3 games 

1 hour ago, Bakkali said:

Only time I've witnessed trouble from the usuals was against Darvel & any other set of fans would do the same thing.

When I say sets of fans I mean young boys. As I said when this happened, the Darvel fans were fine, just two sets of young boys took arguing and shouting to another level.

22 hours ago, glensmad said:

I clearly have misjudged this one then. I thought perhaps the place to discuss West of Scotland Cup ties would be on the West of Scotland Cup thread. But hey, you guys carry on, it really isn't a big deal. emoji106.png

I agree, take it to the correct thread.