West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

Thereporter seems oblivious to how much of an idiot he is making of himself on here, or more significantly he doesn't seem to care. His only concern appears to be trying to blacken the character of George Grierson. Unfortunately for him he's absolutely damn hopeless at it. :rolleyes:

14 hours ago, Beckanbaur said:

No Crux of the point.
I’m not afraid of voicing my dislike for st rochs supporters and unfortunately for their players and management that leads to me hoping they’re results are poor so they’re support like you griffiti are not happy.

Don’t mind me asking Beckanbaur, because of events outside my control on Saturday (the old mother aged 94 is getting near her time so to speak and her indoors wants the gang nearby just in case) i can’t make it along to Ayrshire on Saturday to see the Candy play Dalry Thistle. The alternative plan i’d had in mind was to take in the Cambuslang Rangers v Yoker cup tie. I’ll be taking a couple of my grandchildren along.  One is 21 and English the other is 7 and likes Rangers plus i’ve gave a shout to a retired mate of mine from Ruglen. Obviously other than admission money i’d buy a few raffle tickets and a programme if one is on sale. Plus of course catering and maybe a couple of haufs for the old yin. We don’t shout or swear. Just 4 punters looking forward to a Junior game.

Thing is, as a St Roch’s supporter who can’t manage to get along by to see the Candy would i be welcome or is it best i look for another game?

1 hour ago, Thereporter said:

Look who’s back! Easy with the mental health issues talk, in this day and age. Poor poor taste.

Have you been in touch with Mr.Grierson regarding a date and venue for your charity boxing match? Or will you just continue to post your infantile digs at the guy from a safe distance? 8)

25 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Thereporter seems oblivious to how much of an idiot he is making of himself on here, or more significantly he doesn't seem to care. His only concern appears to be trying to blacken the character of George Grierson. Unfortunately for him he's absolutely damn hopeless at it. :rolleyes:

It would seem that he has a neck that's impervious to both gloss and emulsion types of red paint,bud.:)

Have you been in touch with Mr.Grierson regarding a date and venue for your charity boxing match? Or will you just continue to post your infantile digs at the guy from a safe distance? 8)

I was only joking about boxing him, he then gets all aggressive, and everyone turns on me!

Wouldn’t be fair on him, as I’d be to quick for him.

1 minute ago, griffiti on the wall said:
10 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

I was only joking about boxing him, he then gets all aggressive, and everyone turns on me!

Wouldn’t be fair on him, as I’d be to quick for him.

I'm curious to know what's the back story between you and the whitletts manager ?

He won't tell, he's too much of a keyboard gangster to divulge what his gripe is.

He’s the most arrogant man I’ve ever met, I honestly don’t believe players can like playing for him, it’s all about him.
Have you played for him ?
Worked under him ?
Or are you fan of whitletts who just does not like the manager which I think is fair enough and your not gonna like everyone at your club

23 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

He’s the most arrogant man I’ve ever met, I honestly don’t believe players can like playing for him, it’s all about him.

Which is bizzare because from what I hear there is a good buzz around the club contrary to your previous attempt to stir

It really is the height of biterness that you couldn’t cut it at the club  couldn’t cut it at Girvan and now you are on the scrap heap

Maybe you really should take up golf because you can’t cut it at this level 

Have you played for him ?
Worked under him ?
Or are you fan of whitletts who just does not like the manager which I think is fair enough and your not gonna like everyone at your club

Let’s just say I saw a lot of him at one of his old clubs.
The whitlets games i have seen, he’s just the same, hasn’t changed.

Well the weather from now until Saturday morning is forecast as shite or more eloquently wet so with that in mind and my completely wrong opinion on the cumbernauld playing surface last week I'm gonna ask the experts
Can the Dalry pitch take the rain ?

Last season no!! Played most of there games away from their park. No sure if they’ve improved it in the summer