West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

Anyway the most important thing to happen the day is we moved above whitletts and Tt and gotw mite be contributing to charity of their choice as they were silly enough to put a bet on wae me when we couldn’t win a game ha 
It's not all over till the fat lady sings tho I admit she is just about to go on stage lol
I will be taking another bet next season cos we will take you and your money signings m8 [emoji12]🤣

1 minute ago, griffiti on the wall said:

It's not all over till the fat lady sings tho I admit she is just about to go on stage lol
I will be taking another bet next season cos we will take you and your money signings m8 

Bring it on mate and you’s done ma coupon the day Chris , thanks for that ha 

Bring it on mate and you’s done ma coupon the day Chris , thanks for that ha 
Will do m8 whatever happens charity is the winner and that's what it's all about [emoji106]
Neilston deserved there win today very flat and had that end of season feel about it but given there recent form and the odds I thought you would have went for the farmer boys DL

1 minute ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Will do m8 whatever happens charity is the winner and that's what it's all about emoji106.png
Neilston deserved there win today very flat and had that end of season feel about it but given there recent form and the odds I thought you would have went for the farmer boys DL

Wouldn’t bet against you at home mate 

was Eddie playing the day ? 

Looks really tight for third and final promotion spot. Rossvale have the games in hand and favourites I would reckon. Who do Cumbernauld, Arthurlie and Rossvale play in final games?

Personally I would like to see Arthurlie back in the top league as one of the traditional big teams who have a decent support and decent grass pitch plus a good bit closer to Irvine then Cumbernauld. They seem to be on a good run at the moment. Never been to Rossvales ground and they have done superbly to go from bottom to potentially top league in 5 years? Will be a tough place to go for most teams in Premiership...

19 minutes ago, Shannon said:

Looks really tight for third and final promotion spot. Rossvale have the games in hand and favourites I would reckon. Who do Cumbernauld, Arthurlie and Rossvale play in final games?

Personally I would like to see Arthurlie back in the top league as one of the traditional big teams who have a decent support and decent grass pitch plus a good bit closer to Irvine then Cumbernauld. They seem to be on a good run at the moment. Never been to Rossvales ground and they have done superbly to go from bottom to potentially top league in 5 years? Will be a tough place to go for most teams in Premiership...

U don’t want to go to rossvales ground but hope u do save us going back to it next season