West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

Can’t say grierson would be my favourite guy in junior football but to be fair  he’s done some Job at whitletts and hope he gets himself back fully fit and in the best of health as really that’s all more important than winning football games 
The one thing that George has during a game is passion, which if he is your manager, that's what you want to see, however if you're an opposing player or fan, he's a pain in the arse[emoji6]
Fair play to him yesterday, as we stood to applaud our boys off the park, he came over and shook my hand. Big Raymond Buchanan was also very magnanimous in defeat
T

7 hours ago, LurpakButter said:

Any truth that Peter Leonard could be in for the job or  Gallagher 

5 hours ago, Terry Tibbs said:

No, Paddy Cleland is taking the team in the meantime, and id imagine if he does awrite then id be more than happy for him to carry on

Would be good to see Scott get another shot. Did well at Darvel, didn’t have the best of time at Girvan then wasn’t given a chance at Lugar. Seems sensible to promote from within to carry on continuity.

Can’t see Peter going for it & if he did I imagine it would be to fill time as I believe he views himself as a manager for Premier League team s now.

Greg Gallagher could be a good appointment, still young but has a really good record & worked wonders at Craigmark.

Either way Whitletts is a very well run club & I think they’ll be in safe hands.

28 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

I’m sure whitlets players will be happy he’s away.

Never commented on your posts before, but you are a fanny, you obviously have something against this guy, whatever it is a couldn't care tbh, but your obviously not man enough to face him and just spout your pish on here and hide behind your username, if I've read it right it's health issues he's giving it up for so give it a rest ya dick

Edited by Krfc 10

1 hour ago, Thereporter said:

I’m sure whitlets players will be happy he’s away.

I think you will be wrong with that comment, what are you basing this on? It can’t be results because they are probably in a better league position than people including players and committee thought they would be at this stage of the season.

I think you will be wrong with that comment, what are you basing this on? It can’t be results because they are probably in a better league position than people including players and committee thought they would be at this stage of the season.

He’s basing it on the fact he’s an absolute fanny, who is gloating over the fact that a good man has had to quit football due to ill health

12 hours ago, Terry Tibbs said:

He’s basing it on the fact he’s an absolute fanny, who is gloating over the fact that a good man has had to quit football due to ill health

A sad weekend for Scottish sport as a respected Junior manager and a tennis player both announce their retirements.

I wish George well in his recovery while fully expecting a fresh challenge from Clark Kent that includes at least one 100 m sprint. :)

19 hours ago, Thereporter said:

Think I’ll decide when I stop posting champ.

I was proven right, and he’ll be in another job before end of season.

What do you have to say about the unrest in your own camp?  Senior Players on social media referring to the manager a s a w…..r  and in-fighting between the players some of whom believe that others are to blame for the spectacular mediocrity which has gripped the club for the past season and a half. I suppose the question that needs to be asked is, who is to blame?

Is it the committee , the manager, the players, or all three? I have watched with interest as the rise from the ashes over the last 10 years or so has stalled and teams such as Craigmark and Dalry seem to be achieving more. My expectation of another force in the West League coming out of Ayrshire, seems to have been misplaced. What do you think Reporter?

18 minutes ago, Glenbuck Nosepicker said:

What do you have to say about the unrest in your own camp?  Senior Players on social media referring to the manager a s a w…..r  and in-fighting between the players some of whom believe that others are to blame for the spectacular mediocrity which has gripped the club for the past season and a half. I suppose the question that needs to be asked is, who is to blame?

Is it the committee , the manager, the players, or all three? I have watched with interest as the rise from the ashes over the last 10 years or so has stalled and teams such as Craigmark and Dalry seem to be achieving more. My expectation of another force in the West League coming out of Ayrshire, seems to have been misplaced. What do you think Reporter?

What team are u referring to ? 

You must be getting me mixed up with someone else.
But I’ll have a charity bet that Darvel finish above both Craigmark and Dalry.

16 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

You must be getting me mixed up with someone else.
But I’ll have a charity bet that Darvel finish above both Craigmark and Dalry.

Would that be the same type of charity challenge that you gave to George Grierson (ie the boxing match), and when he accepted it you wimped out and accused him of aggression ?

If you haven't realised by now that you're a joke figure on this forum and nobody takes anything you say seriously, then you never will.

50 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Would that be the same type of charity challenge that you gave to George Grierson (ie the boxing match), and when he accepted it you wimped out and accused him of aggression ?

If you haven't realised by now that you're a joke figure on this forum and nobody takes anything you say seriously, then you never will.

At least he gives some entertainment with his shit stories, sorry reports.

1 hour ago, glensmad said:

Well said Glensmad. You won't get a bite though. He has steadfastly ignored all references to that challenge.  I don't know if it's through ignorance or embarrassment although i reckon its the latter.  Biggest waste of space on the forum. 

3 hours ago, Glenbuck Nosepicker said:

3 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

What team are u referring to ? 

I think he's talking about Darvel, assuming that The Reporter is a Darvel fan.