West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

38 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

I have made my point said my peace so that's that I come on here to discuss football
My opinions you may not like or agree with but that's football
If you don't want to discuss football with me that's fine .

Sounds reasonable enough.

10 hours ago, iPhone said:

Shite bag....

Titty on the wall has you shaking in your boots.

I've spent all night looking at changing my identity. I was looking at leaving the country but i'm not too sure how Brexit is going to affect that.  Its a real quandary.

If i come across GOTW i will buy him a pint and sit and discuss football and anything else he wants to.  You may call it shitebaggery others will call it reasonable adult behaviour .   

I don't feel i need to apologise for my opinions as i'm sure GOTW won't about his . What i will apologise to the man for is my misuse of his profile name as it gives idiots  something to use. If i had thought about it long enough i would not have done it.  

Anyway i'm really looking forward to visiting JMP.  I've  family who originated from Garngad and a few if them are travelling through for this game with me.  Obviously im hoping for an Arthurlie win but a point would be a good result for us.  

I've spent all night looking at changing my identity. I was looking at leaving the country but i'm not too sure how Brexit is going to affect that.  Its a real quandary.
  If i come across GOTW i will buy him a pint and sit and discuss football and anything else he wants to.  You may call it shitebaggery others will call it reasonable adult behaviour .   
I don't feel i need to apologise for my opinions as i'm sure GOTW won't about his . What i will apologise to the man for is my misuse of his profile name as it gives idiots  something to use. If i had thought about it long enough i would not have done it.  
Anyway i'm really looking forward to visiting JMP.  I've  family who originated from Garngad and a few if them are travelling through for this game with me.  Obviously im hoping for an Arthurlie win but a point would be a good result for us.  
Regardless of what is said on here a warm welcome awaits all visitors to JMP. Not to warm you feel yous can get 3pts lol

18 hours ago, Satori. said:

Whit would you know?. You're  a Killie fan.   :thumsup2  

Quite a lot actually, we're top of the league.  (Got to milk that cos it's the first time in my life we are top at this stage in the season)

I don't know who you are, perhaps you know me, but I have also watched a lot of Arthurlie games since the early 80s - I usually go if Killie are not playing or I m not at an away game. 

No apology needed we sometimes say things we shouldn't that's life and sometimes we overreact so it's all water under the bridge and we move on

On ‎02‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:02, ski64 said:

Also credit to both teams for playing some decent football on a pitch that was starting get pretty heavy by the end of the game.
As you said definitely a game of 2 halves and some outstanding saves from Vics GK.
A very valuable 3 points for the Vics.
If Craigmark start taking their chances I can see them taking points off a few teams though.

Highlights definitely made it an interesting view for a neutral, I've said before that if Craigmark can get someone to put the ball in the net then they could trouble most teams in the league. I don't think they'd be challenging for promotion by any means but could be a comfortable mid table side................ if they could put the ball in the net. It's not even as if their not creating chances, just terrible misses.

Also note that's yet ANOTHER penalty miss.

25 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

If the weather forecast is bad as feared tomorrow I don't think many games will make it on .

You could be right, although last weekend surprised a few people with so many games making it.

Fortunately Benburb v Rutherglen Glencairn should be on, unless it snows, or there's a freak outbreak of killer wasps in Govan, or mile-wide sinkhole centred in the Asda car park.....

(~ imagination running riot ~)

Highlights definitely made it an interesting view for a neutral, I've said before that if Craigmark can get someone to put the ball in the net then they could trouble most teams in the league. I don't think they'd be challenging for promotion by any means but could be a comfortable mid table side................ if they could put the ball in the net. It's not even as if their not creating chances, just terrible misses.

Also note that's yet ANOTHER penalty miss.
Agreed, Craigmark played some decent football and if they had taken their chances it would have been game over by ht. But they didn't and speaking to some of their fans and players it's been recurring theme.

Saturday's fixtures :-
Benburb (1st) v Rutherglen Glencairn (2nd)
Craigmark Burntonians (13th) v Larkhall Thistle (16th)
Dalry Thistle (10th) v Kello Rovers (15th)
Darvel Juniors (11th) v Whitletts Victoria (5th)
Girvan (14th) v Cumbernauld United (3rd)
Neilston Juniors (9th) v Kilsyth Rangers (6th)
Rossvale (8th) v Irvine Victoria (12th)
St Roch's (7th) v Arthurlie (4th)
Your thoughts ?
D
H
A
A
A
A
A
A