West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

41 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Ha, obviously not when Girvan pumped yous.

Girvan won 3-2, well deserved, if you think that's getting "pumped" as you put it, then that just proves you don't have a fucking clue what your on about, but anyway, most people on here know that you talk some amount of shite :)

8 hours ago, Krfc 10 said:

Girvan won 3-2, well deserved, if you think that's getting "pumped" as you put it, then that just proves you don't have a fucking clue what your on about, but anyway, most people on here know that you talk some amount of shite :)

I’m trying to get that to all people know.

You must be a bit embarrassed at losing at home to 2 relegated teams, or is that me talking shite again and it never really happened?

Next season might not be as good for yous. 

8 hours ago, Krfc 10 said:

Game meant hee haw mate look forward to seeing u again next season , he’s just a clown don’t even reply to him

I wouldn’t be surprised if Peter Leonard tried to take the lad Mossie from Girvan into his Whitletts team for next season. 

Any good?

It hasn't gone unnoticed that two of the three teams promoted this season had come up from the league below the previous season as well. Cambuslang Rangers did it the year before as well, and others have used their momentum from promotion to go on and do it again over the past few years.

While the likes of Cumbernauld United, Arthurlie, Kilsyth Rangers and Darvel will be expecting to challenge again, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see Gartcairn, Shotts BA and Blantyre Victoria at least in contention as well. And don't forget the teams coming down from the Premiership who will be looking to bounce back in Petershill, Renfrew and Cambuslang Rangers.

That's nine teams I've counted there, and Dalry Thistle have also made a few noises over the weekend about next season potentially being an exciting one for them, so they may have something up their sleeve as well.

I'll certainly not be a stranger to this thread. (Sorry to disappoint a few people, lol. [emoji23] )

Most competitive league in the juniors, bar none
Absolutely no dispute in my mind about that. We spent 8 years trying to climb out of it, and I believe that Cumbernauld United are now about to be going into their 9th.

I'm delighted we've finally made it, and I tip my hat to Benburb and Rossvale who did it at the first attempt.

5 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Absolutely no dispute in my mind about that. We spent 8 years trying to climb out of it, and I believe that Cumbernauld United are now about to be going into their 9th.

I'm delighted we've finally made it, and I tip my hat to Benburb and Rossvale who did it at the first attempt.

Feel sorry for Cumbernauld as it will be a lot tougher next season to go up 

57 minutes ago, glensmad said:

It hasn't gone unnoticed that two of the three teams promoted this season had come up from the league below the previous season as well. Cambuslang Rangers did it the year before as well, and others have used their momentum from promotion to go on and do it again over the past few years.

While the likes of Cumbernauld United, Arthurlie, Kilsyth Rangers and Darvel will be expecting to challenge again, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see Gartcairn, Shotts BA and Blantyre Victoria at least in contention as well. And don't forget the teams coming down from the Premiership who will be looking to bounce back in Petershill, Renfrew and Cambuslang Rangers.

That's nine teams I've counted there, and Dalry Thistle have also made a few noises over the weekend about next season potentially being an exciting one for them, so they may have something up their sleeve as well.

I'll certainly not be a stranger to this thread. (Sorry to disappoint a few people, lol. emoji23.png )

Where have Dalry Thistle made a few noises over the weekend?