West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

2 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

As it stands Darvel Kilsyth Cumbernauld and Arthurlie look the ones to beat from the championship
From the premiership not seen Renfrew so unknown quantity where as not impressed with either Petershill or Cambuslang
Those coming up from the first division only saw Shotts and don't imagine with squad at present they will be any great shakes and not seen either Gartcairn or Blantyre this season so again unknown quantities but by the time the season kicks off they many squads will look completely different

Blantyer have Ross Caldwell they will do well

10 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Rossvale to blow it on the last day 1-1
Kilsyth comfortable victory 6-0
Larkhall to end the season with a win 2-0

Rossvale to blow it, which means Cumbernauld would be promoted ? Yet in your previous post you list Cumbernauld as one of the favourites for promotion next season ?

3 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:
3 hours ago, Valemafia said:
Confused .com 

Oh dear

It is quite confusing Chris.. You posted that C'nauld would be favourites in the Championship, yet within minutes Rossvale have blown it Sat..  As I say, all very confusing. Oh and cheers for being childish and blocking me on twitter 

Typical end of season game at Duncansfield today, few trialists playing and Girvan a few short, wierdly enough the only two games we have lost at home are to two relegated teams, Girvan and Kello lol, I'm sure if our away form was as good as our home form we would have been challenging but that's football, have a good summer to everyone at all the championship teams and we will see what next season brings, all the best

57 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Typical end of season game at Duncansfield today, few trialists playing and Girvan a few short, wierdly enough the only two games we have lost at home are to two relegated teams, Girvan and Kello lol, I'm sure if our away form was as good as our home form we would have been challenging but that's football, have a good summer to everyone at all the championship teams and we will see what next season brings, all the best

Any of the trialists look any good?