West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

Unlikely, as Kello have lost 10 of their 14 home games this season, but stranger things have happened.
Their keeper has played well and if not for him they could've had a few absolute hidings! Still a hard place to go for Rossvale and can't see them slipping up...but you never know!!

Iv only really been following arthurlie the past 2 seasons now. The first season i only went to home games and the bigger away games. This season i only had missed a handful of games. This season iv got to see all teams in our division play but with the teams coming intothe division from leauges 1 and the prem. Who is looking to be favs to go up?

49 minutes ago, 1874_MTL said:

Iv only really been following arthurlie the past 2 seasons now. The first season i only went to home games and the bigger away games. This season i only had missed a handful of games. This season iv got to see all teams in our division play but with the teams coming intothe division from leauges 1 and the prem. Who is looking to be favs to go up?

Darvel

A very tough league but agree Darvel will in the hunt.If Arthurlie,Kilsyth keep hold of there squad and strengthen then they will have a chance but there are many others who will also fancy there chances. I suspect it may take a month or two to see who settles into the league campaign.

A very tough league but agree Darvel will in the hunt.If Arthurlie,Kilsyth keep hold of there squad and strengthen then they will have a chance but there are many others who will also fancy there chances. I suspect it may take a month or two to see who settles into the league campaign.
Any idea if the teams coming into the league are decent?

31 minutes ago, 1874_MTL said:
32 minutes ago, Mine Man said:

Any idea if the teams coming into the league are decent?

Gartcairn are good will prob go up lots off ex seniors

As it stands Darvel Kilsyth Cumbernauld and Arthurlie look the ones to beat from the championship
From the premiership not seen Renfrew so unknown quantity where as not impressed with either Petershill or Cambuslang
Those coming up from the first division only saw Shotts and don't imagine with squad at present they will be any great shakes and not seen either Gartcairn or Blantyre this season so again unknown quantities but by the time the season kicks off they many squads will look completely different