West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

Good luck to both Glencairn and Benburb tomorrow. 2 best and most consistent teams by a distance. Shame it's not a head to head.  Who ever comes out on top deserves it. Can't see the Glens dropping points, but you never know

Another good victory and performance from Kilsyth Rangers today, very comfortable and better team from start to finish, a 2 nil victory away at Arthurlie, away form is improving at the end of the season lol, just wish it happened a few months ago

Edited by Krfc 10

44 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Another good victory and performance from Kilsyth Rangers today, very comfortable and better team from start to finish, a 2 nil victory away at Arthurlie, away form is improving at the end of the season lol, just wish it happened a few months ago

Think if season had started 3 months ago the table would look differently mate but hey ho onwards to next season 

Firstly, congratulations to Glencairn on winning the league. I'm also immensely proud of my football club for an unbelievable season, to only lose out on goal difference is hard to take, but what we've achieved this season with promotion is fantastic, don't think anyone gave us a chance of being anywhere near top of the table, any other season would've probably been enough to win the league. So again well done to all at Glencairn, see yous next season when we meet again, good luck to all in this division for rest of season and next, finally a massive well done to all at Benburb fc for this fantastic season, immensely proud of all of you, and I look forward to next season, well done, from where we've came from to where we are now, fantastic, thanks to all, JD Benburb fc, President and proud to be so 

35 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Think if season had started 3 months ago the table would look differently mate but hey ho onwards to next season 

As I always believe, the league table doesn't lie, but I know what you mean, your recent results show you have improved over the past few months and our away form has improved, but it's no use us beating everyone at home and losing away as thats what was happening and it was so frustrating, but we have now shown we can do it away and I hope it carries on to next season, we only lost one game at home all season and it was to relegated Kello, no disrespect to them but results like that don't get you promotion, all the best over the summer Jim and see you next season

And also congratulations to Glencairn on winning the league, also to Benburb on promotion, we have now scuppered Arthurlies chance of going up with beating them today, good luck to Cumbernauld on getting promotion, would rather see them win promotion than Rossvale, after playing them a couple of weeks ago and beating them I hadn't witnessed a bigger bunch of greeting faced gits, constantly at the ref trying to influence him

3 hours ago, JDBENS said:

Firstly, congratulations to Glencairn on winning the league. I'm also immensely proud of my football club for an unbelievable season, to only lose out on goal difference is hard to take, but what we've achieved this season with promotion is fantastic, don't think anyone gave us a chance of being anywhere near top of the table, any other season would've probably been enough to win the league. So again well done to all at Glencairn, see yous next season when we meet again, good luck to all in this division for rest of season and next, finally a massive well done to all at Benburb fc for this fantastic season, immensely proud of all of you, and I look forward to next season, well done, from where we've came from to where we are now, fantastic, thanks to all, JD Benburb fc, President and proud to be so 

Mate you’s have been fantastic well done 

On 09/05/2019 at 10:15, Thereporter said:

Once he gets in his own players, big peter will take whitlets to another level.

Why can’t he work with the players he has just now. He’s not impressing anyone with these performances. 

Why can’t he work with the players he has just now. He’s not impressing anyone with these performances. 

Maybe they can’t play to the style and standard Peter wants, all the previous manager had them doing was long ball football.

Mark my words, he’ll do 10 times better then Greirson, as he’s 10 times the coach he was.

Never seen you slag Greirson of, strange that!