West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

Gutted myself we just never turned up tonight and put in a an absolute shocking performance the end of the season can't come quick enough tbh
Yeah same keeper made an excellent save from a pen with 2 mins to go we went up the park to have it cleared off the line. When you look back at games weve been poor in games at the start of the season we were playin the wrong formation cost us

5 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
9 minutes ago, 1874_MTL said:
Think we blew it tonight guys really never looked like they wanted it atol absolutly gutted tbh emoji836.pngemoji838.pngemoji836.pngemoji838.pngemoji836.png

Gutted myself we just never turned up tonight and put in a an absolute shocking performance the end of the season can't come quick enough tbh

Mate donate ur tenner to ur centenary fund and Tt can do the same with his money 

Yeah same keeper made an excellent save from a pen with 2 mins to go we went up the park to have it cleared off the line. When you look back at games weve been poor in games at the start of the season we were playin the wrong formation cost us
Aye the charge came for you guys just too late think that result killed you both tonight can't see Rossvale dropping anything in the last 3 games

Aye the charge came for you guys just too late think that result killed you both tonight can't see Rossvale dropping anything in the last 3 games
Maybe to neilston at a push there away form has been very good but dalry and kello cant see it

4 minutes ago, 1874_MTL said:
5 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Maybe to neilston at a push there away form has been very good but dalry and kello cant see it

We pumped Cumbernauld to help you out a few weeks back and you never took advantage

Neilston1-3 glens 

glens were relentless tonight pacey  attacks  and deserved there win 

we had few moments  and prob had few glens fans biting there nails 

looks like we are done for season and going thru the motions and switched off in 2nd half exactly wat we did sat to 

2 games to go 

all the best to the glens !!

Neilston1-3 glens 
glens were relentless tonight pacey  attacks  and deserved there win 
we had few moments  and prob had few glens fans biting there nails 
looks like we are done for season and going thru the motions and switched off in 2nd half exactly wat we did sat to 
2 games to go 
all the best to the glens !!
You're not kidding we were biting our nails ! After the chances we'd missed and the almost total domination of the game, to still be level at 1-1 going into the last quarter of the game looked like heartbreak for us. But our patience and persistence paid off, thankfully.

Mate donate ur tenner to ur centenary fund and Tt can do the same with his money 

Nice gesture mate, but I noticed on your fb page the 3 young Darvel fans doing their bit for Ayrshire Cancer Support, so I’ve stuck a score in there instead, as its a charity thats close to the heart IMG_5133.jpg

41 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Nice gesture mate, but I noticed on your fb page the 3 young Darvel fans doing their bit for Ayrshire Cancer Support, so I’ve stuck a score in there instead, as its a charity thats close to the heart IMG_5133.jpg

top man i appreciate it and if u want to go again next season mate i will gladly take ur bet 

top man i appreciate it and if u want to go again next season mate i will gladly take ur bet 

Im up for that again [emoji837][emoji835]️