West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

9 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

It will be blew open till Ben's see we have humped you and the point margin remains the same
Tbh it's unlikely we will win but I would love nothing more than to see your wee smug face if we do

Tell me sir, what did I ever do to upset you, as I don't think we have actually ever met, and I don't remember having any major dispute with you on here ?

Tell me sir, what did I ever do to upset you, as I don't think we have actually ever met, and I don't remember having any major dispute with you on here ?
Nothing at all I just find you smug and I know you expect to turn up and beat us so I'm looking forward to seeing all your faces when we win .
It's not personal it's just I really hope we beat you lot on Wednesday night

Nothing at all I just find you smug and I know you expect to turn up and beat us so I'm looking forward to seeing all your faces when we win .
I did not mean for my post to come across aggressive and I apologise if it did [emoji106]

2 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Fair enough, I can't make everybody like me I suppose, and as I've never met you then you finding me smug isn't really going to impact on me at all.

I have to take issue with your assumption that we "expect to turn up and beat" you. I have no idea where that has come from, as I have made no comment on Wednesday night's game on here whatsoever so far. I expect an extremely tough match, just as tough as we got at your place where we equalised very late on and were quite happy to leave with a point.

If you'd like to introduce yourself on Wednesday night, I won't be difficult to find, and hopefully you will change the opinion you have formed of me. If you don't want to, then fair enough. 

Arthurlie to blow the title race wide open 3-1
Whitletts to keep the relegation fight interesting 0-2
Darvel to maintain there recent unbeaten run going 5-0
Kilsyth to blow the promotion race wide open 4-2
St Rochs to put a dent in Glencairn's title ambitions 1-3

Would take the arthurlie and Kilsyth scores the now

Careful gotw your starting to sound a bit like the darvel bellend now 🤣🤣🤣

Really do not understand your apparent dislike of Glencairn when most people seem to look apon us as a team who are friendly and good sports men in defeated. I am also  aware that our manager Wullie Harvey`s first junior team was the Rochs and actually played along side the Rankin brothers in 1981 and still speaks very fondly of the people from the Garngad. I can also assure you that Peter is most certainly not smug or arrogant towards any one he is just a very committed Glencairn committee man and supporter who like every other supporter wants only what is best for his club, so hopefully your opinion will change a little after Wednesday ( as long as we beat you ) LOL and good luck for the last few games but only after Wednesday.  

Really do not understand your apparent dislike of Glencairn when most people seem to look apon us as a team who are friendly and good sports men in defeated. I am also  aware that our manager Wullie Harvey`s first junior team was the Rochs and actually played along side the Rankin brothers in 1981 and still speaks very fondly of the people from the Garngad. I can also assure you that Peter is most certainly not smug or arrogant towards any one he is just a very committed Glencairn committee man and supporter who like every other supporter wants only what is best for his club, so hopefully your opinion will change a little after Wednesday ( as long as we beat you ) LOL and good luck for the last few games but only after Wednesday.  
That's a fair point tho tbh I did find your support to be a bit smug when we met earlier this season but im looking forward to Wednesday and hopefully my opinion does change and like I said it's nothing personal it's just the way I find Peter on here but I accept he is just like the rest of us passionate about his club [emoji106]

13 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

That's a fair point tho tbh I did find your support to be a bit smug when we met earlier this season but im looking forward to Wednesday and hopefully my opinion does change and like I said it's nothing personal it's just the way I find Peter on here but I accept he is just like the rest of us passionate about his club emoji106.png

Cheers look forward to Wednesday

Fair enough, I can't make everybody like me I suppose, and as I've never met you then you finding me smug isn't really going to impact on me at all.
I have to take issue with your assumption that we "expect to turn up and beat" you. I have no idea where that has come from, as I have made no comment on Wednesday night's game on here whatsoever so far. I expect an extremely tough match, just as tough as we got at your place where we equalised very late on and were quite happy to leave with a point.
If you'd like to introduce yourself on Wednesday night, I won't be difficult to find, and hopefully you will change the opinion you have formed of me. If you don't want to, then fair enough. 
Easy to find,just look at your photo on your profile[emoji38]