West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

3 hours ago, Carilly said:

Is the loan not being extended? 

3 hours ago, Carilly said:

Is the loan not being extended? 

If it is you will be the first to know i'm sure .  You have been first on here with every breaking bit of news about McKenzie since he was playing senior.  If i didn't know better i would suspect you were Squib himself :whistle

1 hour ago, Satori. said:

If it is you will be the first to know i'm sure .  You have been first on here with every breaking bit of news about McKenzie since he was playing senior.  If i didn't know better i would suspect you were Squib himself :whistle

I’m his uncle but live in Australia don’t see much of him anymore 

Benburb and Glencairn are nearly over the promotion line, both only need 6 more points as it stands at the moment.

Rossvale will feel a bit hard done to with their "goal that never was" this afternoon, but I think after that incident Glencairn controlled the game and were worthy winners.

Good crowd today as well. [emoji106]

1 minute ago, glensmad said:

Benburb and Glencairn are nearly over the promotion line, both only need 6 more points as it stands at the moment.

Rossvale will feel a bit hard done to with their "goal that never was" this afternoon, but I think after that incident Glencairn controlled the game and were worthy winners.

Good crowd today as well. emoji106.png

Must have been neutrals there than as rossvale and urselves couldn’t fill a phone box 

Good crowd today as well. [emoji106]

Rossvale are good team.Interesting thoughts on the goal,thought it was a foul on the keeper but Rossvale played to the whistle and put the ball in the net.Glencairn played really well from then in and I thought they deserved the win. Decent crowd today.

27 minutes ago, Mine Man said:

Rossvale are good team.Interesting thoughts on the goal,thought it was a foul on the keeper but Rossvale played to the whistle and put the ball in the net.Glencairn played really well from then in and I thought they deserved the win. Decent crowd today.

To be fair, overall Glencairn deserved the win. However that decision at 0-0 changes the game. The ref was the ONLY person who didnt see it over the line. The 1 "linesman" did, but said he was only to flag for out of play. A horrendous decision from the ref that changed the game. To play a game of that importance without linesmen was unacceptable for me, especially given the way the game panned out. The ref looked totally out his depth for both teams