West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

1 hour ago, Krfc 10 said:

I see wee hector the taxman is red dotting all my posts, even when I post the score up on match day lol, anybody know who this fanny is or which team he follows? must have a sad life if this gives him a kick, Carry on pal if it gets you excited ha ha

Haha, obviously thinks you’re a fanny.

Saying that, you are a fanny! Lol

1 hour ago, DanMan said:

I'm sure Dom will sort you out with a Kit-Kat

When we were at Rossvale earlier this season they had imitation kit kats and imitation blue ribands.

I ate them, of course. :thumsup2

Edited by glensmad

Benburb v Girvan should be a home win but it will be hard fought 2-1
Craigmark v Arthurlie both teams needing the win and I'm going the away side 0-2
Kello v Glencairn saw Kello on Saturday and they will struggle with the quality of Glencairn 1-4
Larkhall v St Rochs ah Picnic Saturday ( I will be unable to buy anything from the ground so i will bring my own ) and I'm sure this will be a fiery affair but think the Roch will have too much about them and collect there first win in Larkhall 1-2
Neilston v Cumbernauld should be a tough game but the Nauld really need the win and will get it 0-1
Rossvale v Darvel both teams in good form but I think the home side will just shade it 3-1
There will be a snack van for the away support on Saturday,the Candy will enter the ground the same way as last time,via McNeil Street,hope you enjoy your day

There will be a snack van for the away support on Saturday,the Candy will enter the ground the same way as last time,via McNeil Street,hope you enjoy your day
Read that today football snack bars tend to be extortionate bit least Larkhall have put something in place so I applaud that .

Looking forward to it hopefully it's a big crowd and a good game .

On 02/04/2019 at 10:14, glensmad said:

Saturday's fixtures :-

Benburb (2nd) v Girvan (14th)

Craigmark Burntonians (13th) v Arthurlie (4th)

Kello Rovers (15th) v Rutherglen Glencairn (1st)

Larkhall Thistle (16th) v St Roch's (11th)

Neilston Juniors (8th) v Cumbernauld United (3rd)

Rossvale (5th) v Darvel Juniors (9th)

Your thoughts ?

Home

Away

Away

Away

Draw

Home

18 hours ago, glensmad said:

When we were at Rossvale earlier this season they had imitation kit kats and imitation blue ribands.

I ate them, of course. :thumsup2

Miss going to Thorniewood, they always had plenty of GENUINE Tunnocks caramel wafers. And teacakes. And caramel logs.

6 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Every chance but  that will Be Paul’s decision but he’s still a top player and we’ve had him in the twilight of his career 

Wish we had him earlier in his career, you can still see his quality.