West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

7 hours ago, The1andonly said:

Making Mr Darvels job very easy everyone being a scout for him at the moment hear in the grape vine they have already tapped up two Glencairn players don t know if true just heard through the grape vine as I have said  

If u don’t know whether it’s true why post it then 

2 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

You won't be disappointed m8
He is top drawer

Part of a dream 3 up top that will never happen.. Ha..  I would bet none of your dreamteam will be there next season Chris. But as fans we have to dream

Salim Kouider-Aissa for us, thirty odd goals, great in the air as well, strong striker, not saying he's the best in the league, just a great all round striker and could play in the league above no problem

Can't believe there's no more backing or support for Salim. He's been outstanding and considering he's played as a lone striker...his return is tremendous

Part of a dream 3 up top that will never happen.. Ha..  I would bet none of your dreamteam will be there next season Chris. But as fans we have to dream
You don't appreciate how big a club we are Dan and it's our centenary season
I'm sure that if they get asked they would walk to the Garngad just for the chance to play in the emerald green of the Candy and in front of the best support in junior football .

33 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

You don't appreciate how big a club we are Dan and it's our centenary season
I'm sure that if they get asked they would walk to the Garngad just for the chance to play in the emerald green of the Candy and in front of the best support in junior football .

Aye Chris.. Back to your bearded dragon. Infact put him on, would get more sense out of him ....  as I said, I doubt any of the 3 will be walking up Royston Road. Hope you get a game tomorrow

I was hoping to catch our game today,as it will be my last game as I'm off to Spain for 1yr but it's off unfortunately
I would like wish all clubs and supporters all the very best for the remainder of the season
Mon the Jags

1 minute ago, larky9 said:

I was hoping to catch our game today,as it will be my last game as I'm off to Spain for 1yr but it's off unfortunately
I would like wish all clubs and supporters all the very best for the remainder of the season
Mon the Jags

Best of luck.. At least you can keep up to date on here.. 

29 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

A hope the Darvel boys enjoy their stag do, see the games off

That’s the pitch at 9 this morning during inspection, it has also being snowing. I believe kello are happy with the game being off as they only had 9 players.

1 minute ago, Ceejayar said:

That’s the pitch at 9 this morning during inspection, it has also being snowing. I believe kello are happy with the game being off as they only had 9 players.

I dont think anybody could complain as there are more games off than on today