West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

Del has been outstanding this season and most people will pick a player from their own team as they have seen them more often than others. We see other teams once or twice a season so it’s hard to judge.

I’ve been impressed with Forsyth and Glencairn’s sweeper not sure of his name and Rossvale’s big full back Leadbitter I think. Plus Benburb as a team unit have been good.

I think its hard to judge the best player this season when we only go and watch our own team regularly so you cant see the consistency of players from other teams. Del mcnab has been outstanding this season when playing as a striker. But i also think young lee roulston has been oustanding this season an absolute beast in midfield.

30 minutes ago, The1andonly said:

Making Mr Darvels job very easy everyone being a scout for him at the moment hear in the grape vine they have already tapped up two Glencairn players don t know if true just heard through the grape vine as I have said  

If the players are genuinely good I think anybody who watches the matches will be able to tell.

If you think he has been your best player then other teams will have noticed.

Thought it was the same person...
The boy Dyer at Craigmark also looks like a talented boy most times I’ve seen him.
louis Kerr at Whitletts is also a cracking player!

If Louis can stay fit he’s got the potential to be a top top player. We are a far better team with him in it

5 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
3 hours ago, king Henrik7 said:

Aye I’ve saw him this season . Best player in the league? Back on you’re medication mate

Never said he was but he is a smashing player of that there is no argument

Del is a good player, and has had a very good season at Arthurlie.

He probably wouldn't have featured much for Glencairn this season, though, given the players we had signed for his position, hence the reason he was allowed to leave last summer.

12 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Eddie ferns
Best club player
Best league player
Best junior player
He is worth the entrance fee alone

Just stick to who you think is the best player at your club, don’t add the rest in as it just causes arguments....

And as you know, I don’t like arguments.

4 hours ago, The1andonly said:

Making Mr Darvels job very easy everyone being a scout for him at the moment hear in the grape vine they have already tapped up two Glencairn players don t know if true just heard through the grape vine as I have said  

No good enough to play with us