West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

Things starting to heat up at the bottom of the league. St.Rochs must be worried abit.

Who does everyone think will go down.
I can't see us going down tbh but like the saying goes your never too good to go down and we need to get back too winning ways and I have every faith in the management team and the players that we will be playing championship football next season

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

The real young team was the 5/6 young boys having a laugh with the German fans on Saturday, the boys that stay until the end, win, lose or draw. Not the people that show up & stay for 20 minutes.
I know the young boys that come down. The good young team of Dalry are the boys that managed to have a back & forth argument with the St Roch fan leaving the ground without fighting, the other boys just show up for 20 minutes & only want to fight. 
The committee have to do something.
Well said fella
You want the young team coming along if they are good lads as they are the lifeblood of the club in years to come and they add a bit of noise and banter .
It's the problem ones like you say the committee need to weed out .

i can see GOTW having to pay the legend a ten spot to his chosen charity and tt is in bother also as our 4 games in hand are girvan , craigmark , kello and larkhall , mind u i wish it was glencairn benburb rossvale and arthurlie , we would probably get more points from them ha 

Iv not forgotten, we are so inconsistent anything can happen

6 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

i can see GOTW having to pay the legend a ten spot to his chosen charity and tt is in bother also as our 4 games in hand are girvan , craigmark , kello and larkhall , mind u i wish it was glencairn benburb rossvale and arthurlie , we would probably get more points from them ha 

You've got an easy game this Saturday:)

Don't count yer money till the dealings done 🤣
If you win just pm me the charity of your choice and the donation will be made

55 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Don't count yer money till the dealings done 
If you win just pm me the charity of your choice and the donation will be made

It’s the legend foundation, it helps kids that talk shit try and get over their affliction before adulthood:)

Dalry Thistle F.C. 3) v(Neilston Juniors F.C.(0)

Kello Rovers F.C.( 2)
v Irvine Victoria F.C.(1)

Kilsyth Rangers F.C. (2)
v Darvel Juniors F.C.(1)

Larkhall Thistle F.C. (3)
v Girvan (1)

Rossvale JFC (1)
v Benburb F.C(.1)

Rutherglen Glencairn F.C. (4) v
Craigmark Burntonians F.C.(0)

St. Roch's F.C. (2)
vArthurlie F.C. (1)

predictions for Saturday  hopefully better than last week  lol hope see glens put on good show and secure 3 needed points keep promotion challenge going

1 minute ago, glenco said:

Kello Rovers F.C.( 2)

Kilsyth Rangers F.C. (2)
v Darvel Juniors F.C.(1)

v Girvan (1)

Rossvale JFC (1)
v Benburb F.C(.1)

St. Roch's F.C. (2)
vArthurlie F.C. (1)

predictions for Saturday  hopefully better than last week  lol hope see glens put on good show and secure 3 needed points keep promotion challenge going

Those last three results would be just the biz. :thumsup2

Dalry v Neilston both on the back of a win on Saturday but I believe cashy is suspended for Saturday and that would be a big loss so I'm going Neilston to make back to back wins in Ayrshire 2-0 .

Kello v Irvine Vic's should go to form and I fancy the Vic's to take the points 2-1

Kilsyth will be hoping to get a win on the board after going 2 in a row without victory at home against a resurgent Darvel who will be looking to take another scalp after an impressive win at Glencairn on Saturday .it's a tough call but I'm going 3-1 to rangers if they show there previous home form.

Larkhall v Girvan is another 6 pointer for both teams but Larkhall are finding form so I'm going 2-0 to the home team .

Game of the day at Huntershill and Rossvale will be looking to bounce back after defeat on Saturday against a Ben's team that just keeps on picking up the points im going for a home win and Rossvale to put down a marker 3-1.

Glencairn also looking to bounce back after a defeat on Saturday and should be too strong for a Craigmark side arguably now in a relegation fight . comfortable home win 5-0 .

The candy are in poor form and face an Arthurlie side who are right in the promotion fight and while the odds are in favour of the away side who kicked us right in the Stuart McColl's first day of the season 6-1 I'm going for the candy to bounce back and take a share of the spoils 2-2

Kello Rovers F.C.( 2)

Kilsyth Rangers F.C. (2)
v Darvel Juniors F.C.(1)

v Girvan (1)

Rossvale JFC (1)
v Benburb F.C(.1)

St. Roch's F.C. (2)
vArthurlie F.C. (1)

Home

Draw

Away

Away

Home

Home

Draw

Kello Rovers F.C.( 2)

Kilsyth Rangers F.C. (2)
v Darvel Juniors F.C.(1)

v Girvan (1)

Rossvale JFC (1)
v Benburb F.C(.1)

St. Roch's F.C. (2)
vArthurlie F.C. (1)

Draw
Draw
Kilsyth
Larkhall
Benburb
Rutherglen
Arthurlie