West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

Just now, griffiti on the wall said:
3 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:
Young team apart, good bunch at dalry. Great incentive to give kids a free burger etc to get them involved.

Young team especially that wee p***k with the lazy eye and fake cap ( who told us to wait half an hour as he was away to get his marchette and run it through us lol ) are little p***ks which is a shame as the older folk work tirelessly at the club

When they were told to behave at Darvel they replied back with” ma uncle is over the other side, al go and get him” back in my day I would have expected a boot up the arse for my cheek. We ended up calling the police at Darvel which was a last resort. 

When they were told to behave at Darvel they replied back with” ma uncle is over the other side, al go and get him” back in my day I would have expected a boot up the arse for my cheek. We ended up calling the police at Darvel which was a last resort. 
Your spot on m8 a boot up the arse is what is needed but you probably get the jail for that now .

Kilsyth 4 Benburb 4
Great game if u were a neutral had a bit of everything ,2-0 to benburb after 15mins an looking like we'd get a tanking , settled down an got back in game well to go 4-2 up , bens fought back for the draw and scored equaliser from last corner off the game . Can see why Bens are where they are in the league, good footballing side with a bit off a hard edge to them , couple of cracking players , liked the no9 ? And the guy McClaren is still a class act .
As for the referee we'l not even go there , let's just say he wasn't keen on giving us anything [emoji849]

26 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Kilsyth 4 Benburb 4
Great game if u were a neutral had a bit of everything ,2-0 to benburb after 15mins an looking like we'd get a tanking , settled down an got back in game well to go 4-2 up , bens fought back for the draw and scored equaliser from last corner off the game . Can see why Bens are where they are in the league, good footballing side with a bit off a hard edge to them , couple of cracking players , liked the no9 ? And the guy McClaren is still a class act .
As for the referee we'l not even go there , let's just say he wasn't keen on giving us anything emoji849.png

Dry ur eyes that’s football ! U just have to take it on the chin and get on with it , never hear us moaning :whistle

2 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:
2 hours ago, Ceejayar said:
Young team apart, good bunch at dalry. Great incentive to give kids a free burger etc to get them involved.

Young team especially that wee p***k with the lazy eye and fake cap ( who told us to wait half an hour as he was away to get his marchette and run it through us lol ) are little p***ks which is a shame as the older folk work tirelessly at the club

Nice to bring the German rock band down for the game.  A wee wash and a hair cut would be  appreciated next time though.

2 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:
2 hours ago, Ceejayar said:

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a “marchette”?

8 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Don't know ask the fella who was coming back in half an hour with his .
Tho he must live a fair bit away if it was gonna take him half an hour .
Yes the fleeto was the cry from him so maybe that gives an indication of whereabouts he lives

Googled it and it seems to be a zimmer - that’s probably why it was going to take half hour for him to get back

7 hours ago, king Henrik7 said:

Coming from a ***. You enjoy beating 10 men Kilmarnock while we go to Valencia ya tit

Very poor comment on a junior forum to be honest bud. Rise above the goading or come back with something better than that.