West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

Some people just don't seem to know the work that goes on behind the scenes
If he'd have seen me changing the team lines for the third time with only three minutes till kick off (with the referee's permission), then glenco could have saved himself some embarrassment at his comments.

41 minutes ago, glenco said:

well what should been an easy 3 points ended up with none .darvel well  deserved winners  with ten men   yes that's right ten men tho did think glens had perfectly good goal  not given in first half looked yard over line  then nine so my theory still same do glens management want  too go up hmmm strange team selection today in my opinion   I was well off the mark with my prediction .tho sol  I will get it right next week 

Nobody mentioned Valencia yet?

2 minutes ago, glensmad said:
4 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

If he'd have seen me changing the team lines for the third time with only three minutes till kick off (with the referee's permission), then glenco could have saved himself some embarrassment at his comments.

Referee tried to help you out on the park as well.

didn't know about the pre match injuries hence strange selection comments  as no Donaldson, Kerr, Leyden,McKay, or top scorer Smith  on teamsheet they all carrying injuries?? thoughtcked bit off fight in midfield n upfront seemed too be  no height or pace we hugged n puffed a lot but couldn't blow ten then nine men down I can support  team  and always want them too win but I can also give an honest opinion not through rose tinted glasses like some supporters do  today we where average  I would only have gave a few players pass marks  white  (mcgregor my man of match)  mcrobbie  n mitchell though too be fair front men hardly got any service too many square n back passes from midfield today when we should be have been dragging them wide and taking advantage off darvel being a man down for most off the game   hopefully it was just an off day and am proved wrong and still gain promotion next few games going be vital  p.s  darvel yip I called that one well wrong but he who laughs last laughs longest  way things are going just now will have chance off wiping smile off your face in next years fixtures .enjoy your win  as was deserved

Gebbie injured, Ryan Kerr injured, Donaldson injured, Leyden working, Smith on holiday, McArdle family event, that was the reason for the absences today. McRobbie was selected ahead of McKay, and I think his performance justified that selection as I thought Callum was one of our pass mark players.

You make a fair few correct observations in your post there, to be fair. But I still think you need to retract your suggestion (which you have made twice now) that the management don't want promotion. If you knew how many hours and how many emotional, financial and family sacrifices the management team make, and if you'd seen them after the game today like I did, then you would be in absolutely no doubt how important promotion is to them.

29 minutes ago, glensmad said:
31 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

The best team won today and we can have no complaints.Today we had five first team starters missing,Donaldson,Gebbie,Kerr,Leyden and Smith.We will always struggle with that but against ten men for most of the game we should have done better.Hopefully by next week we will be stronger but we also need to improve as a team.

Yes, don't get me wrong, I have absolutely no complaints about the outcome. Darvel deserved their win, and their players will bear witness that I applauded every single one of them at full time as they came past me at the changing room door, and I also applauded them back out when they left after the hospitality.

52 minutes ago, glensmad said:
54 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

only thing embarrassing was today's  score glensmad was it not