West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

27 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

What load of shite
Targets on backs aye right 90% of the Muppets on here could not tell you the Darvel team

I think the point is Chris, players read this. Managers read this. When they read the how good Darvel are and what they are going to do, and how everybody else is poor... It gives them a wee incentive to go ram it down their throats

14 out of 20 no defeat 
dress it up whatever way u want 

glencairn should  have beat us at darvel and whitletts deserved a draw at Darvel 
the other 7 we should have won 
that’s just fact and we would be 4th or 5th 
however there are better times ahead and u can quote me on that 

If my auntie had baws she would be my uncle. It’s the points that matter mate not the hard luck stories. The Roch have had a fair share of them this year too.

All this we "should have won is a fact" is a load of rubbish, teams throughout the season should maybe have had penalties awarded when the ref decided otherwise, decisions they thought should have went they're way, if you don't put the ball in the net you don't win games, that's a fact

Just watched the highlights of the game there, great video btw, well done on that. Crowd was a bit disappointing, I thought there would have been more for a game between two teams going for promotion.
Can't see Arthurlie having a realistic chance of going up with a central defensive partnership of Reynolds and Mushet though, they have a combined total of zero pace but are both manager's favourites so I take it they play most weeks. Both the Glencairn goals were right down the middle where better or faster centre halfs might have dealt with the threat.
Glencairn play some good football at this level though and looked to be worth at least a draw from what was shown there.

I’m guessing your something to do with larkhall... and it’s great how you slag off Mushet and Reynolds in this comment.. this was the centre half pairing that got larkhall promoted and have taken arthurlie to 3rd just now in one of the hardest leagues out there.. and other thing glencairn didn’t do anything in that game apart from there 2 goals arthurlie hit the bar twice and were the much better team throughout the game apart from 15mins at the end

I’m guessing your something to do with larkhall... and it’s great how you slag off Mushet and Reynolds in this comment.. this was the centre half pairing that got larkhall promoted and have taken arthurlie to 3rd just now in one of the hardest leagues out there.. and other thing glencairn didn’t do anything in that game apart from there 2 goals arthurlie hit the bar twice and were the much better team throughout the game apart from 15mins at the end
I guess you missed the first half hour then...

22 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

What load of shite
Targets on backs aye right 90% of the Muppets on here could not tell you the Darvel team

Shows what you know ya fud, you don’t need to know the fucking players!

You get the dislike of the team from people on here.

Shows what you know ya fud, you don’t need to know the fucking players!
You get the dislike of the team from people on here.

Shows you could not find a junior football ground even with a compass and a map .

What a moron you really are hating a junior football club cos you dislike/disagree with the opinions of folk on a forum .

Delete your account and get yourself a hobby or a bird ya creepy wierdo

4 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Shows you could not find a junior football ground even with a compass and a map .

What a moron you really are hating a junior football club cos you dislike/disagree with the opinions of folk on a forum .

Delete your account and get yourself a hobby or a bird ya creepy wierdo

You having a laugh, that is the main reason no c**t can be fucked wae Darvel! It’s got nothing to do wae the players!

Are you that thick you don’t know that?

Maybe your carer can explain it!

Edited by iPhone

You having a laugh, that is the main reason no c**t can be fucked wae Darvel! It’s got nothing to do wae the players!
Are you that thick you don’t know that?
Maybe your carer can explain it!
Strangehawk I quite like Darvel cos of DL
He is honest and to the point and for me it's refreshing in football that he does not blow smoke up folks arse .
Like him or loathe him least he has something to say and will defend his club to the hilt

6 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

He is honest and to the point and for me it's refreshing in football that he does not blow smoke up folks arse .
Like him or loathe him least he has something to say and will defend his club to the hilt

Naw but you blow smoke up his arse.

According to him they are getting promotion, they are on their way, should only have lost 1 game this season, they are constantly the better team no matter what the score is. 

Do you actual believe that is being honest and to the point!

More like deluded and fucking pointless!

Its refreshing?? It’s a load of pish.

The only thing he does of any note is back his team.

The guys at Darvel are at a disadvantage before a ball is even kicked every fucking season. A good bunch of players and hard working committee.

You need to get off the smack, it’s obviously clouding your judgement.

Dont be fucking driving or working machinery in this state, someone could get injured or worse.

Naw but you blow smoke up his arse.
According to him they are getting promotion, they are on their way, should only have lost 1 game this season, they are constantly the better team no matter what the score is. 
Do you actual believe that is being honest and to the point!
More like deluded and fucking pointless!
Its refreshing?? It’s a load of pish.
The only thing he does of any note is back his team.
The guys at Darvel are at a disadvantage before a ball is even kicked every fucking season. A good bunch of players and hard working committee.

You need to get off the smack, it’s obviously clouding your judgement.
Dont be fucking driving or working machinery in this state, someone could get injured or worse.

Pish patter as usual .
He has every right to say what he feels and I feel very similar been loads of games we lost and you come away from the match feeling you should have won the game that's football but then since you don't attend the games then you clearly won't understand that
So like I said delete your account your nothing but a troll who is clubless so offers nothing of any value to any discussion.
Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out.

1 minute ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Pish patter as usual .
He has every right to say what he feels and I feel very similar been loads of games we lost and you come away from the match feeling you should have won the game that's football but then since you don't attend the games then you clearly won't understand that
So like I said delete your account your nothing but a troll who is clubless so offers nothing of any value to any discussion.
Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out.

Hahaha, do feel that almost every game you get beat cos he does. 

Deluded.

Just you keep believing it though.

Makes you look even stupider than I thought you were before.

15 hours ago, glensmad said:
15 hours ago, Bigjeffery said:

I guess you missed the first half hour then...

Correct, Glens are the better team for at least the first 25-30 minutes.  

Arthurlie should have seen the game out at 2 nil up but were not able to.   If the Glens had been 2 nil up Arthurlie would not have fought back and got a draw, similar to the game against Cumbernauld earlier in the season.   

9 hours ago, paul wright scores said:

Correct.

Digney made saves to deny Simeon and Smith who were both through on goal, Esplin shaved the post with a shot, McKay fired over from the edge of the box, and Smith fired a free kick just over, all inside the opening 25 minutes. Then in the second half, at 1-0 down, Arthurlie cleared off the line three times inside a few seconds to deny Miller and McKay (twice).

Not bad for a team who "didn't do anything in the game apart from their two goals". :rolleyes:

Edited by glensmad

Well said mucker

Arthurlie should have seen the game out at 2 nil up but were not able to.   If the Glens had been 2 nil up Arthurlie would not have fought back and got a draw, similar to the game against Cumbernauld earlier in the season.   

I have a feeling big Jeffrey is either part of the management team or close to them as he had a go at me when i criticised the manager at Christmas.

For me his lack of substitutions when it was obvious Glens had changed their tactics and were in control of the game is what cost the game. He has done a brilliant job to to get us this far but the stats of only 2 points against the other teams in the top 5 (so far) is not great.

Must win on Saturday.

2 minutes ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

I have a feeling big Jeffrey is either part of the management team or close to them as he had a go at me when i criticised the manager at Christmas.

For me his lack of substitutions when it was obvious Glens had changed their tactics and were in control of the game is what cost the game. He has done a brilliant job to to get us this far but the stats of only 2 points against the other teams in the top 5 (so far) is not great.

Correct  - you said to me about 10 minutes before the Glens scored their first goal that the manager needed to make a change as Arthurlie had suddenly stopped being able to hold the ball up near the Glens box particularly as Marks had tired after putting in a great shift.  This allowed the Glens to start dictating play.

The bit I highlighted are why I don't think they will get promoted - while it is good to beat the likes of Dalry 8-1 it is the games against the teams at the top which will determine who will go up and I think the Glens and Cumbernauld are more street wise than Arthurlie at present. 

On 20/02/2019 at 17:44, DanMan said:

Much better reply. See if you could keep your tweets like this. You might take the target off your players back for next season

see this target on players backs its the biggest load of pish ive ever read , i went on the same when we were in adl and we won 22 on the trot !! so because results arent great its down to me ha ha , well i would suggest its down to playing against better teams and better players , nothing more nothing less !  we will enjoy the rest of this season and then prepare all summer for the new season ahead