West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

2 hours ago, iPhone said:

I disagree.

can't see rossvale winning from what I've seen of arthurlie  easy  3-0 there and think benburb may struggle against kilsyth who's home record will stand them in good stead last week's results just a small blip,  glens should win comfortable  as darvel are poor   Cumbernauld will drop out after drawing against girvan  the Roch should ease by Dalry no problem and larkhall may be too strong for kello   whitletts n craigmark should both win too nil, all about opinions though

11 minutes ago, glenco said:

can't see rossvale winning from what I've seen of arthurlie  easy  3-0 there and think benburb may struggle against kilsyth who's home record will stand them in good stead last week's results just a small blip,  glens should win comfortable  as darvel are poor   Cumbernauld will drop out after drawing against girvan  the Roch should ease by Dalry no problem and larkhall may be too strong for kello   whitletts n craigmark should both win too nil, all about opinions though

Rossvale have lost 3 league goals since NOV 3rd ... A bit of a wild punt that one  

26 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Darvel will be no pushovers for us, we found that out last September in what was the first game we failed to win in the league this season after five straight wins to start the season.

I love every one saying we are poor 

draws have killed us this season but trust me we ain’t poor 

23 minutes ago, DanMan said:

5 wins from 20 would indicate otherwise .....

14 out of 20 no defeat 

dress it up whatever way u want 

glencairn should  have beat us at darvel and whitletts deserved a draw at Darvel 

the other 7 we should have won 

that’s just fact and we would be 4th or 5th 

however there are better times ahead and u can quote me on that 

Just now, Darvel legend said:

14 out of 20 no defeat 

dress it up whatever way u want 

glencairn should  have beat us at darvel and whitletts deserved a draw at Darvel 

the other 7 we should have won 

that’s just fact and we would be 4th or 5th 

however there are better times ahead and u can quote me on that 

Coulda - Woulda - Shoulda 

I can also quote you on many other ridiculous quotes this season....so I will pass on that one

18 minutes ago, DanMan said:

Coulda - Woulda - Shoulda 

I can also quote you on many other ridiculous quotes this season....so I will pass on that one

Ideal mate , I’ve  actually decided I want you’s to go up as I don’t really want to be watching football at a sports centre next season 

18 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Ideal mate , I’ve  actually decided I want you’s to go up as I don’t really want to be watching football at a sports centre next season 

Hopefully get you in a cup then...  I'm surprised you enjoy watching football at all this season

As much as it pains me to say it my money is on Rossvale to win it .
For me they have made some shrewd signings this summer adding to a very good existing squad.
As for the other spot I expect probably cumbernauld and glencairn to battle that out .
As for my own team St Roch’s I think if we finish mid table then it's got to be considered a very good season given the quality in this division but I could be completely wrong and others may take the glory

Good prediction. Obviously Rossvale are just one on 4 /5 teams in contention though

No one really mentioned Benburb at start of season so they are a real surprise package.

4 hours ago, DanMan said:

Much better reply. See if you could keep your tweets like this. You might take the target off your players back for next season

He doesnt realise, no matter how many times I tell him that he is one of the reasons his teams players have targets on their backs.