West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

2 hours ago, glenco said:

glens will blow league

Top three will do me, I've said it all season. Anything else is a bonus.

Anyway, it's not ours to blow, Benburb are 4 points clear and we only have one game in hand. It's Benburb's league as it stands at the moment, if they win all their remaining games.

Edited by glensmad

The weather looks favourable for another full card this weekend :-
Arthurlie (3rd) v Rossvale (6th)
Craigmark Burntonians (13th) v Irvine Victoria (12th)
Dalry Thistle (9th) v St Roch's (11th)
Girvan (14th) v Cumbernauld United (4th)
Kello Rovers (15th) v Larkhall Thistle (16th)
Kilsyth Rangers (7th) v Benburb (1st)
Rutherglen Glencairn (2nd) v Darvel Juniors (10th)
Whitletts Victoria (5th) v Neilston Juniors (8th)
Your thoughts ?
H
A
A
A
A
A
H
H

2 hours ago, glenco said:

arhurlie 3-0  /craigmark 2-0 /  Dalry 1-3 / girvan 2-2  /Kello 1-2 / kilsyth 3-0 rutherglen 4-0 /whittletts 3-0 

Thats a big big Arthurlie score given that Rossvale have only lost 3 league goals since the 3rd of November. 

49 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Top three will do me, I've said it all season. Anything else is a bonus.

Anyway, it's not ours to blow, Benburb are 4 points clear and we only have one game in hand. It's Benburb's league as it stands at the moment, if they win all their remaining games.

As you are always quick to point out things (not in a bad way) It is also Rossvale's to blow, if they win all their games, they would win the league, as they still have to play Benburb..  Unlikely any team will win every game from here in though

As you are always quick to point out things (not in a bad way) It is also Rossvale's to blow, if they win all their games, they would win the league, as they still have to play Benburb..  Unlikely any team will win every game from here in though
Very true.

Fancy a 2-2 draw arthurlie v rossvale,
Craigmark 1 irvine vics 1 g neil still looking for a win at the mark but don't see it coming yet,
Dalry 0 St rochs 2 comfortable win
Girvan 1 Cumbernauld 3 don't see a shock here,
Kello 2 Larkhall 1 this one could be crucial for a few teams at the bottom kello undefeated in 3, Larkhall undefeated in last 2,
Kilsyth 2 Benburb 2 bad game for Kilsyth to try and bounce back from last week's shock,
Rutherglen 3 Darvel 1 don't see any danger for Rutherglen
Whitletts 2 Neilston 1 home advantage wins it

based on the fact  the few games I've seen they have carried their fair share of luck  which I can't see lasting  for me they seem too be lacking a bit of pace up front  and their midfield lacks communication  I may be proven wrong but does the management want too go up ?ummmm darvel on Saturday should be an easy  3points but will it be

18 minutes ago, glenco said:

based on the fact  the few games I've seen they have carried their fair share of luck  which I can't see lasting  for me they seem too be lacking a bit of pace up front  and their midfield lacks communication  I may be proven wrong but does the management want too go up ?ummmm darvel on Saturday should be an easy  3points but will it be

Time for bed.

Another crucial Saturday coming up. I fully expect The Glens to win. If both Rossvale and Benburb avoid defeat, I think it will be very difficult for any other team to finish in the Top 3. Not impossible, but very difficult. 

Edited by DanMan

Not biting. [emoji23]

The weather looks favourable for another full card this weekend :-
Arthurlie (3rd) v Rossvale (6th)
Craigmark Burntonians (13th) v Irvine Victoria (12th)
Dalry Thistle (9th) v St Roch's (11th)
Girvan (14th) v Cumbernauld United (4th)
Kello Rovers (15th) v Larkhall Thistle (16th)
Kilsyth Rangers (7th) v Benburb (1st)
Rutherglen Glencairn (2nd) v Darvel Juniors (10th)
Whitletts Victoria (5th) v Neilston Juniors (8th)
Your thoughts ?
Home
Draw
Away
Away
Away
Away
Home
Home

17 minutes ago, Satori. said:

I think Arthurlie's hope of promotion have gone with the draw last week. Anything other than 3 points v Rossvale will be the final nail in the coffin.  Should be a cracking game . 

If you beat Rossvale and Benburb you'll be right back in contention.

Oh, and we'd be pretty happy too. :P

38 minutes ago, Satori. said:

I think Arthurlie's hope of promotion have gone with the draw last week. Anything other than 3 points v Rossvale will be the final nail in the coffin.  Should be a cracking game . 

I know there are a fair number of games to be played. But I think if both Rossvale and Benburb win on Saturday (I fully expect Glencairn to win) then I think the promotion places will almost be a done deal. We be a brave bet at the bookies to chance your money elsewhere.