West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

6 minutes ago, glensmad said:
16 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:
You can tick us off that list after yesterday bud

I'm wary of writing off any team with a third of the season still to be played, especially teams we have still to play.

Granted we've got a big game next week at home to Benburb, but our away form is  what has let us down all season, we can't play as bad as we did yesterday after winning all our previous games at home but I think any hope has gone now

2 hours ago, glensmad said:
2 hours ago, Krfc 10 said:
You can tick us off that list after yesterday bud

I'm wary of writing off any team with a third of the season still to be played, especially teams we have still to play.

Just write them off, they are not as good as the rest up there.

2 hours ago, Krfc 10 said:

Granted we've got a big game next week at home to Benburb, but our away form is  what has let us down all season, we can't play as bad as we did yesterday after winning all our previous games at home but I think any hope has gone now

Benburb win aw day long.

8 hours ago, Krfc 10 said:

Your opinion doesn't matter to me so away an pollute the Darvel thread like you normally do ya troll 

Lol, you’re cracking up under the pressure, just like your whole team hahaha.

Another season in the same league...

Not a bad thing as yous wouldn’t pick up a single point.

1 hour ago, iPhone said:

Lol, you’re cracking up under the pressure, just like your whole team hahaha.

Another season in the same league...

Not a bad thing as yous wouldn’t pick up a single point.

Well we beat Irvine Meadow easily enough and gave Hurlford a game earlier in the season so I think your statement has little merit. Agreed our current form is not nearly good enough and we accept (or almost all Kilsyth fans do) that we will be in the same division and visiting Darvel, Whittlets, St Roch, et al, next season.  No point in forecasting what will happen to teams at our level a year from now as things can change so rapidly. Who would you have said would do better in the Premier at the end of last season,  Petershill or Meadow? Just look at how it has turned out.

3 hours ago, Krfc 10 said:

He does it on most threads, not biting m8, a actually feel sorry for him , got some of the worst patter I've ever read, most people know he's a clown

At the end of the day you and gotw and myself will Never agree on things as we all want what’s best for our clubs but that guy is just an idiot and best ignored , I do and will continue to talk pish but it’s only a game and if we can’t have banter there is something wrong 

2 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

At the end of the day you and gotw and myself will Never agree on things as we all want what’s best for our clubs but that guy is just an idiot and best ignored , I do and will continue to talk pish but it’s only a game and if we can’t have banter there is something wrong 

Exactly, banter, he's not got a clue what he's on about, tries to be funny but f**k me it's horrendous

Love it DL and your spot on its a sad day when ye can't come on back to your team to the hilt and have a bit of banter with like minded folk [emoji106]