West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

9 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:
10 hours ago, Ringford10 said:
Ferns is lazy, If he played for 90 he might be decent.

Put the crackpipe down and go to bed

think ringpiece has been sniffing his sisters rugby socks...as a complete neutral Fearns is head and shoulders above anything I have seen in the championship and I have seen him play not just against my team .He alone is worth the admission money

Edited by Village elder
error

The next four weeks' fixtures for the promotion contenders :-

Benburb - Kilsyth Rangers (away), Rossvale (away), Arthurlie (away), Cumbernauld United (away).

Rutherglen Glencairn - Darvel Juniors (home), Craigmark Burntonians (home), Neilston Juniors (away), Dalry Thistle (home).

Arthurlie - Rossvale (home), St Roch's (away), Kilsyth Rangers (home), Benburb (home).

Cumbernauld United - Girvan (away), St Roch's (away), Benburb (home), Neilston Juniors (away).

Rossvale - Arthurlie (away), Benburb (home), Whitletts Victoria (away), Kello Rovers (away).

Kilsyth Rangers - Benburb (home), Darvel Juniors (home), Arthurlie (away), Girvan (home).

By the way, suddenly the relegation issue doesn't seem as clear cut as I had previously thought. Craigmark and Irvine Victoria need to be looking over their shoulders at Girvan after yesterday's results.
Thanks Peter, I did say that at the time, we could be in bother when others disagreed. The next three fixtures for us are Craigmark & Kello both away and then Girvan at home. If we don't take anything from these games, in particular the Girvan match, our bubble is burst, because I am not hopeful of picking up any more points after that.

I caught a peak of the Barrhead local newspaper in the run-up to yesterday's game, and noticed the Arthurlie manager saying how they hadn't beaten any of the top 5 this season. That's still the case after yesterday, but they have another chance next week against Rossvale. I have to agree with him that these are the matches that 'Lie need to be winning if they want to go up from the position they're currently in.

Very disappointed not to have taken the 3 points after being 2 goals up.  If Slicks shot had gone in rather than hit the bar i don't think Glens would have come back from it.  Personally i think it's the best game i have seen this season.  2 teams going at it from start to finish .  At 2-0 up with about 15 to go Arthurlie gradually were pushed further and further back and the inevitable happened.  I thought it was a great game to watch.  After their comeback to deservedly take a point Glencairn are a sure thing to go up.  Good luck to them and hopefully we can continue to get stronger and join them next season.  

3 hours ago, Village elder said:

think ringpiece has been sniffing his sisters rugby socks...as a complete neutral Fearns is head and shoulders above anything I have seen in the championship and I have seen him play not just against my team .He alone is worth the admission money

Is fearns the player that’s meant to be signing for darvel ? 

24 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
1 hour ago, Sgc said:
Is fearns the player that’s meant to be signing for darvel ? 

The player that Darvel want to sign bit it won't be happening as Ferns is candy to the core

And Mo jo was never a season ticket holder at ibrox and how did that pan out ? 

1 hour ago, Satori. said:

Very disappointed not to have taken the 3 points after being 2 goals up.  If Slicks shot had gone in rather than hit the bar i don't think Glens would have come back from it.  Personally i think it's the best game i have seen this season.  2 teams going at it from start to finish .  At 2-0 up with about 15 to go Arthurlie gradually were pushed further and further back and the inevitable happened.  I thought it was a great game to watch.  After their comeback to deservedly take a point Glencairn are a sure thing to go up.  Good luck to them and hopefully we can continue to get stronger and join them next season. 

Just watched the highlights of the game there, great video btw, well done on that. Crowd was a bit disappointing, I thought there would have been more for a game between two teams going for promotion.

Can't see Arthurlie having a realistic chance of going up with a central defensive partnership of Reynolds and Mushet though, they have a combined total of zero pace but are both manager's favourites so I take it they play most weeks. Both the Glencairn goals were right down the middle where better or faster centre halfs might have dealt with the threat.

Glencairn play some good football at this level though and looked to be worth at least a draw from what was shown there.

Edited by The real Dembele

And Mo jo was never a season ticket holder at ibrox and how did that pan out ? 

Let's end this charade right now

You won't be signing Ferns as you don't have the money needed you have been told we will better any offer you put on the table and if the boy leaves it will be to a senior club not some backwater in deepest darkest Ayrshire

8 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Let's end this charade right now

You won't be signing Ferns as you don't have the money needed you have been told we will better any offer you put on the table and if the boy leaves it will be to a senior club not some backwater in deepest darkest Ayrshire

:whistle