West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

The ref had a clear view off it and decided not to send whyte off.
Heat off the moment and yes he was in the wrong and should have been sent off but to ban him from the game will be going to far he did apologize to the guy.

I never saw the incident but if it is what is being claimed " an assault " then he must be punished to the same extent as if a fan had attacked a player .
But only the folk like yourself at the game will know the full extent of the allegation

3 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

There gos promotion ??? Only in ur wee world did u think Kilsyth had a chance of going up ffs 

That's a belter coming from you DL, about being in your own wee world, after some of your comments about "we're on our way" and all that pish, but obviously it's going to happen next season as this season's money's been pished up against a wall and yous have failed

Edited by Krfc 10

I never saw the incident but if it is what is being claimed " an assault " then he must be punished to the same extent as if a fan had attacked a player .

But only the folk like yourself at the game will know the full extent of the allegation

To be honest was handbags from what I seen keeper jumped into the crowd to get the ball and the guy flung the ball in the opposite direction when the keeper got near him then it was a shove out from the keeper

To be honest was handbags from what I seen keeper jumped into the crowd to get the ball and the guy flung the ball in the opposite direction when the keeper got near him then it was a shove out from the keeper
If that's the case hardly an assault and I don't even think it warrants a red card either
Fake news lol

Good result pal and Eddie is quality but time will tell where he plays next season ,our new gaffer will decide who comes to the club but I can assure u and take my word on this there is loads of quality coming 
Ferns is lazy, If he played for 90 he might be decent.

Be prepared for a scrap, probably more off the park than on it. There young team are a shower of wee dicks that use weapons.
What the f--Are you talking about.
Weapons. Take it as it comes beat today 3 off cannot keep your orifices shut. Everybody Is against us. Same old same old. Good team if you can sort the discipline.
By the way staff/ management/ supporters where excellent.

nonsense

I didn't see it the incident you are referring to. I don't comment on things I don't know anything about.
For knowing some much about the match. Surprisingly you missed that one.
Need to get your commentating up to date. By the way we across town beating some outfit called St Rochs .

29 minutes ago, Ringford10 said:

Weapons. Take it as it comes beat today 3 off cannot keep your orifices shut. Everybody Is against us. Same old same old. Good team if you can sort the discipline.

nonsense

4 minutes ago, Ringford10 said:

For knowing some much about the match. Surprisingly you missed that one.
Need to get your commentating up to date. By the way we across town beating some outfit called St Rochs .

Note to self...............stay off here when pished :)

46 minutes ago, Ringford10 said:

nonsense

Not talking about today.

Benburb continue to set the standard at the top, with their only two defeats both being to Glencairn. The next four weeks will be a real test for them, though, as they have four consecutive away games to Kilsyth Rangers, Rossvale, Arthurlie and Cumbernauld United. Benburb have 10 league matches left to play, and 8 of them are away from home.

Rossvale also continue to impress and rack up results. After today's win for them away at Cumbernauld, they are away to Arthurlie next week, then at home to Benburb, then away to Whitletts Victoria.

So, other than Glencairn, the promotion contenders are all playing each other over the next month. By mid March we should have a clear picture of who is still in contention. At the moment it's still 3 from 6 for me (Benburb, Glencairn, Arthurlie, Cumbernauld, Rossvale and Kilsyth), although Kilsyth's shock defeat at home to Kello today will have been a huge blow.