West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

Discipline definitely a problem, said at ht they were guaranteed a red card. No doubting there a good team, at 2-2 they were better team until the reds. Delighted to eventually get a winner after missing a penalty. Your pal Ferns is a player btw, some signing for yous
2 red cards for last man fouls hardly a discipline issue and Hanlon's red was a disgrace of a decision if you know what happened and why he was sent off

27 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

There gos promotion ??? Only in ur wee world did u think Kilsyth had a chance of going up ffs 

Do you want a beer in 2 weeks or no? If we won the day which we never cause we played pish, we still have all the teams up there to come to us, it's gone now, we also have a wee team down near the bottom on the 2nd of march

Do you want a beer in 2 weeks or no? If we won the day which we never cause we played pish, we still have all the teams up there to come to us, it's gone now, we also have a wee team down near the bottom on the 2nd of march
DL stop being a knob
Kilsyth are good side ok may not go up but neither will Darvel

2 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Thanks for the offer of the beer but away that weekend and actually sorry im missing the game as you guys are ok 

Neilston 2-3 larkhall

massive congrats to Larky totally deserved there win today and they had plenty chances  to score more and played fairly decent stuff start to finish 

Vast improvements 

there club deserve a lot of credit as they hv kept going all season and all there committee guys are brand new

as for us absolute shambles lol 

Edited by combineharvester

1 minute ago, combineharvester said:

Neilston 2-3 larkhall

massive congrats to Larky totally deserved there win today and they had plenty chances  to score more and played fairly decent stuff start to finish 

Vast improvements from this season 

there club deserve a lot of credit as they hv kept going all season and all there committee guys are brand new

as for us absolute shambles lol 

Yea I agree with this , it’s been bugging me all season that we have them still to play and they hadn’t won a game 

20 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

I never predicted any of those scores??

I know you didn't, never said you did.

13 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

So why quote me when I never predicted them saying there's a clue?

You replied to Spits quote [which wasn't aimed at you] asking for a clue as to what he was on about.  I quoted you as I was answering your post by giving you a clue, that's all.

2 red cards for last man fouls hardly a discipline issue and Hanlon's red was a disgrace of a decision if you know what happened and why he was sent off

Hanlons a mouthpiece, red card was on the cards for him from early doors. Other two were last man, but deserved. No getting into a silly spat, enjoyed my day and met plenty good men. Your man Paul , think that was his name shook all our hands on way in at ft and wished us well, nice touch imo.

There gos promotion ??? Only in ur wee world did u think Kilsyth had a chance of going up ffs 
Your wee world had Darvels promotion sorted in Aug, and already bumping your gums for next season in Feb the season before, ironic that your saying kellos stopped Kilsyths promotion when kellos already taken points from Darvel at the first time of asking,

Hanlons a mouthpiece, red card was on the cards for him from early doors. Other two were last man, but deserved. No getting into a silly spat, enjoyed my day and met plenty good men. Your man Paul , think that was his name shook all our hands on way in at ft and wished us well, nice touch imo.
Agree to disagree but glad you enjoyed your day out .
It was a good game tho the crowd was a bit flat as was to be expected after last week.