West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

6 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Nothing against rossvale , they have done fantastic this season , it’s the facilities that I don’t like and I believe not fit for junior football 

Facilities don't win games teams do ...your club is how many years old ? We've been in the complex 2 seasons and making strides to improve things but hey you've had decades to improve your facilities and tbh it ain the san siro 

5 minutes ago, Valemafia said:

Facilities don't win games teams do ...your club is how many years old ? We've been in the complex 2 seasons and making strides to improve things but hey you've had decades to improve your facilities and tbh it ain the san siro 

1 Corinthians 13:4-5: “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs."

cant we all  just get along. 

4 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

im lost 

Luke 19:10 “For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.”

Luke 15:4-6 “Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.”

Edited by Eric the Evangelist